Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Appreciation to KI for working on robe! TY

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2013
I want to start by saying TY SOOO MUCH KI for "nerfing" moo robe and doing it with brilliant tactics!! Once again KI demonstrates they are listening to the players and are trying to make the game as competitive as they can.
There are people complaining about moo robe being too weak now and, I say this; PLEASE do not add more cotta back to the robe. If it proves to need to be stronger, how about making the fewer number of what is there presently stronger instead of adding more? As Ratbeard alluded to in another post, just the sheer number of summons drags the game down and I say make it less fun. I would rather have to the robe be a "must have" item with less cotta than to be a non "must have" item with so so many summons to slow the game down. (maybe a thought for scrorpian wand?). To me that many summons are somewhat like flying insects when going camping in real life, you get enough of them and it just gets really annoying even if they don't bite. Also basing the number of summons on will helps some classes that need help from the robe gain more from the robe over classes who do not need it!
Over all I say great job KI and urge other plays to be patient as we can know that changing this robe in pvp will OF COURSE have bugs that need to be worked out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
perilousoffington on Sep 17, 2015 wrote:
I want to start by saying TY SOOO MUCH KI for "nerfing" moo robe and doing it with brilliant tactics!! Once again KI demonstrates they are listening to the players and are trying to make the game as competitive as they can.
There are people complaining about moo robe being too weak now and, I say this; PLEASE do not add more cotta back to the robe. If it proves to need to be stronger, how about making the fewer number of what is there presently stronger instead of adding more? As Ratbeard alluded to in another post, just the sheer number of summons drags the game down and I say make it less fun. I would rather have to the robe be a "must have" item with less cotta than to be a non "must have" item with so so many summons to slow the game down. (maybe a thought for scrorpian wand?). To me that many summons are somewhat like flying insects when going camping in real life, you get enough of them and it just gets really annoying even if they don't bite. Also basing the number of summons on will helps some classes that need help from the robe gain more from the robe over classes who do not need it!
Over all I say great job KI and urge other plays to be patient as we can know that changing this robe in pvp will OF COURSE have bugs that need to be worked out.
Yes, this was a creative balance and a pleasant surprise.