Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

another great thing about witches in pvp...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
I love how witches have only 2 options for fort, the robe slot and the slot where banners go. The least amongst all classes.

So now, lets say a witch wants to use the beast banner with either the nefarious staff or the new fall champ weapon (if any witch gets there). Right away, we will be at a disadvantage compared to other classes because we lose one of our 2 possible fort slots.

Now if we want to also use the moo robe, we are left with no forts. Just another reason why witches are so great in PVP these days.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
I love how witches have only 2 options for fort, the robe slot and the slot where banners go. The least amongst all classes.

So now, lets say a witch wants to use the beast banner with either the nefarious staff or the new fall champ weapon (if any witch gets there). Right away, we will be at a disadvantage compared to other classes because we lose one of our 2 possible fort slots.

Now if we want to also use the moo robe, we are left with no forts. Just another reason why witches are so great in PVP these days.
Now really the robe is useless, all these unbalances just keep stacking up what chance does a privateer or a witch stand now, or what chance do they stand WITHOUT the BEST gear? Quite slim.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
x hands candy apple x I'll make some popcorn.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:

I agree the lack of available gear types with Forts is a disadvantage to WDs.

However, saying you are "disadvantaged" by willingly trading your gear with Forts for other stuff....is just complaining. That's your own decision.

One could even say that more powerful summons are a defense in of themselves (especially the old Moo Robe).

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2011
Complaining? Yes I am, because I think there are so many disadvantages for witches right now. regarding this specific issue, other classes can all use a banner and still have room for more than 1 fort. Using the moo robe is just an option, I agree, but the fact that WDs only have 2 forts and one of them is in the banner slot puts us at a disadvantage. The point of complaining is to point out some of these many disadvantages with the hope that KI can make some changes.

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
stormy quentin ver... on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
Complaining? Yes I am, because I think there are so many disadvantages for witches right now. regarding this specific issue, other classes can all use a banner and still have room for more than 1 fort. Using the moo robe is just an option, I agree, but the fact that WDs only have 2 forts and one of them is in the banner slot puts us at a disadvantage. The point of complaining is to point out some of these many disadvantages with the hope that KI can make some changes.
Hello Quentin,

How thing are standing right now, I took a break from the arena for the time being. I am still here to do a match or two weekly. But I have decided that frustrating over matches where you are constantly in a disadvantage, even after the "fix" promised for Witches, is just not worth my time.

I decided this after a match when I faced Swash, had an outstanding match where only Swash with red health bar and my Old Scratch with full health left standing. I lost. Swash run in circles for around 10 rounds, till he hide, heal, protect and attack. With Old Scratches range and movement it was impossible for me to finish him, not even when I did most of hard work to put him at red health with his companions dead.

The only time when I won against Swash in this season, is when his/her connection went out. And that is just depressing.

Last season I was spending most of my time in the Arena (over 300 matches), like yourself, but then it was manageable to play as a WD. I am just glad that I got my Champion before the Terror Cotta nerf. Otherwise I am not sure how would I do it.

I hope they do something to boost our class before it is too late to acquire those new awesome fall weapons.

Since I bought sub just for this, I tried to pvp on my lvl 6 buccaneer. But I faced 12 lvl opponent with double health, double leveled companions, double damage, and I decided to stay from that one too till they do a better job at parring.

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman