Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

agility or power

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Hello fellow pirates! I had a question that I hope some of you can answer. I'm a level 50 swashbuckler and I was wondering which would be better for pvp and regular battles, boosting my agility or regular power. As of now my regular power is far greater than my agility. Is this a good thing or should I switch it? I've gone through the game like this just fine but I was just wondering if it would make battling easier. Thank you reading and happy sailing.
Smart Jeremy Nightingale

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
burningtaco13 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates! I had a question that I hope some of you can answer. I'm a level 50 swashbuckler and I was wondering which would be better for pvp and regular battles, boosting my agility or regular power. As of now my regular power is far greater than my agility. Is this a good thing or should I switch it? I've gone through the game like this just fine but I was just wondering if it would make battling easier. Thank you reading and happy sailing.
Smart Jeremy Nightingale
Try boosting agility a bit, swashbucklers as you know have riposte which required dodges, which can come from agility.