Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

4v4 Fort Glitch Info

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
As requested by Ratbeard in the other thread.

So to my knowledge what happens is that 90% of the time, in a 4v4 game, the game glitches causing multiple problems to happen.

When the glitch happens:
  • Pets and summons do not move. This is the tell sign that your match is glitched. From turn 1 until the rest of the game finishes, pets and summons will stay in place where they spawn.
  • Forts and other shields never run out. Even if the screen shows the fortress to have run out, you will realize when you attack that you still do half damage to the enemy unit. It is even worse when you have multiple shields on one person, they stay on forever and the person becomes almost unbeatable.

This glitch has been in the game for SO LONG and makes team PvP really frustrating to participate in.

Can anyone else chime in with any other info I might have missed? The more info we can give Ratbeard and the rest of the KI crew, the better chances they have of finding the problem and start working on a solution.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Alex Hawkins on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
As requested by Ratbeard in the other thread.

So to my knowledge what happens is that 90% of the time, in a 4v4 game, the game glitches causing multiple problems to happen.

When the glitch happens:
  • Pets and summons do not move. This is the tell sign that your match is glitched. From turn 1 until the rest of the game finishes, pets and summons will stay in place where they spawn.
  • Forts and other shields never run out. Even if the screen shows the fortress to have run out, you will realize when you attack that you still do half damage to the enemy unit. It is even worse when you have multiple shields on one person, they stay on forever and the person becomes almost unbeatable.

This glitch has been in the game for SO LONG and makes team PvP really frustrating to participate in.

Can anyone else chime in with any other info I might have missed? The more info we can give Ratbeard and the rest of the KI crew, the better chances they have of finding the problem and start working on a solution.
Then there is the glitch where pets respawn lolol so troll vs Bucklers

Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
TechnomagePvP on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
Then there is the glitch where pets respawn lolol so troll vs Bucklers
I have noticed this on several occasions too actually, though I'm not completely sure it was in the same 4v4 glitch setting. I can recall one point where my pet respawned and was moving despite it having been defeated far earlier in the match. I could be wrong too, though it's worth mentioning since I have seen pets respawn before as well.

In regards to Alex's original post, at first glimpse I think everything (that I have witnessed firsthand at least) was stated. I do think though that it is good idea to try this glitch with the sole purpose of observation, such as if there are certain conditions that might make this occur (as there very well can be since it seems to happen randomly). Perhaps a combination of gear being worn, or pets that are being used? The more information the better after all!