Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zodiac Bundle

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D the Zodiac bundle comes with the following

Midnight Beach house (Perfect for star gazing)
Zodiac stargazer weapon (It is a sparkshooter with a scope)
a Zodiac companion (Several will be picked and I will say all of them at the end
A Starwatcher's outfit (Science-like outfit)
Starwatcher's glasses of science (eye patch type item)
5000 crowns or 1 month membership

Now for a list of the companions (and there is quite a few )
Aries: A ram buccaneer who stands on his back legs and charges to attack
Taurus: A bull swashbuckler who is like an unmasked El Toro but with a darker skin tone and uses a sword to attack
Gemini: This one is like 2 companions in one. It is a musketeer human who can summon a duplicate of himself. Also has a bow and arrow made out of thunder
Cancer: A crab (like the humungo crab in the new ghost rat quests from the update) who is a witchdoctor who has melee and long ranged attacks, both using the will stat obviously.
Virgo: A lovely human female Privateer who uses her charm to enhance her team and make the opponents attack each other (she starts with the epic "gaze" which currently only pets have)
Libra: A cyborg Buccaneer who has a pair of scales on his back in which he uses to attack the opponent.
Scorpio: A swashbuckler scorpion who has a power that boosts all scorpion companions.
Saggitarius: A centaur musketeer who has a bow that shoots firey arrows.
Capricorn: A goat witchdoctor who uses dark magic to confuse the opponent and attack from the shadows.
Aquarius: A privateer water spirit that uses water to attack from afar and to boost her own allies' power
Pisces: A buccaneer fish (looks like a really tough Koi from Mooshu) who uses his great tackling abilities to win

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
:D the Zodiac bundle comes with the following

Midnight Beach house (Perfect for star gazing)
Zodiac stargazer weapon (It is a sparkshooter with a scope)
a Zodiac companion (Several will be picked and I will say all of them at the end
A Starwatcher's outfit (Science-like outfit)
Starwatcher's glasses of science (eye patch type item)
5000 crowns or 1 month membership

Now for a list of the companions (and there is quite a few )
Aries: A ram buccaneer who stands on his back legs and charges to attack
Taurus: A bull swashbuckler who is like an unmasked El Toro but with a darker skin tone and uses a sword to attack
Gemini: This one is like 2 companions in one. It is a musketeer human who can summon a duplicate of himself. Also has a bow and arrow made out of thunder
Cancer: A crab (like the humungo crab in the new ghost rat quests from the update) who is a witchdoctor who has melee and long ranged attacks, both using the will stat obviously.
Virgo: A lovely human female Privateer who uses her charm to enhance her team and make the opponents attack each other (she starts with the epic "gaze" which currently only pets have)
Libra: A cyborg Buccaneer who has a pair of scales on his back in which he uses to attack the opponent.
Scorpio: A swashbuckler scorpion who has a power that boosts all scorpion companions.
Saggitarius: A centaur musketeer who has a bow that shoots firey arrows.
Capricorn: A goat witchdoctor who uses dark magic to confuse the opponent and attack from the shadows.
Aquarius: A privateer water spirit that uses water to attack from afar and to boost her own allies' power
Pisces: A buccaneer fish (looks like a really tough Koi from Mooshu) who uses his great tackling abilities to win
great idea, but i think making that many companions is too tough for ki. I wish it wasn't.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2012
Oh my goodness! This sounds like an epic idea! I love it! This bundle sounds off the charts amazing!
P.S. do you think we are long lost sisters? lol (emphasizing the Dreamsong part)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Oh my goodness! This sounds like an epic idea! I love it! This bundle sounds off the charts amazing!
P.S. do you think we are long lost sisters? lol (emphasizing the Dreamsong part)
The prophecy :O you may be the dreamsong it told about.

And thanks :D

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
And depending on your zodiac you get what ever companion go virgoes!!!