Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ying and Yang symbol added to Flag Icon List?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
Greetings everyone!
~
So anyway I suddenly decided I wanted to create a new character, and so when I got to the flag creating part, I looked for my desired icon: a Ying and Yang symbol. But it wasn't there. So in the next update, could you possibly add the Ying and Yang symbol to list of ship flag icons? It would be much appreciated.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Greetings everyone!
~
So anyway I suddenly decided I wanted to create a new character, and so when I got to the flag creating part, I looked for my desired icon: a Ying and Yang symbol. But it wasn't there. So in the next update, could you possibly add the Ying and Yang symbol to list of ship flag icons? It would be much appreciated.
A yin-and-yang symbol with a dragon around it, mind you. Hey thunderchu, neat idea!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Greetings everyone!
~
There is a sympol of two koi fish swimming around each other, mimicing the Yin and Yang sign. My Witchdoctor has this theme on his flag.

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I think it would be a good idea to have Treble and Bass Clef added

Captain
May 16, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
There is a sympol of two koi fish swimming around each other, mimicing the Yin and Yang sign. My Witchdoctor has this theme on his flag.
Ooh, I will have to look into that. But a Ying And Yang symbol, dragon or no dragon, would be pretty nice.