Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yet another pack idea

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I know many of us here are cat worshipers, my pack is dedicated to the cat. I call it the Feline Fine Pack.
With this pack you get a chance for:
Cat Companions -
Delilah ( I see her dressed as Lucy Sterling )
Sullivan ( Like Tyson he's a pugilist and looks like the cat thugs of MB )
Gwen ( double crossbow set, dressed in a sari )
Tompkins ( a sphinx, like Meowiarty )
Hoffman ( a Black and white like Felix in Undertown. He could dress like Captain Swing )
I'll let KI figure out epics, if the idea has merit.
Mounts:
Since we have panthers and jaguars available through the Tribal Pack, I'm going mythic for this cat-agory
Winged Lion, Giant Catfish, Manticore.

Pets: mechanical kitty ( no fur balls ) mini catfish, orphan kitty girl and boy.

Cat-inspired furniture items, wallpaper and flooring. Companion Tomes, and treasure items, pet snacks.
Plus one new item which I'm sure will excite you - Heal One Companion for Free Card !Tthis appears in your gear slot and can be stored ( or traded ) in your bank. When you need it just go to Miracle Mitch and use instead of gold.
What do you think?
*post edit* on second thought the heal card could go in the treasure slot in your inventory.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
I know many of us here are cat worshipers, my pack is dedicated to the cat. I call it the Feline Fine Pack.
With this pack you get a chance for:
Cat Companions -
Delilah ( I see her dressed as Lucy Sterling )
Sullivan ( Like Tyson he's a pugilist and looks like the cat thugs of MB )
Gwen ( double crossbow set, dressed in a sari )
Tompkins ( a sphinx, like Meowiarty )
Hoffman ( a Black and white like Felix in Undertown. He could dress like Captain Swing )
I'll let KI figure out epics, if the idea has merit.
Mounts:
Since we have panthers and jaguars available through the Tribal Pack, I'm going mythic for this cat-agory
Winged Lion, Giant Catfish, Manticore.

Pets: mechanical kitty ( no fur balls ) mini catfish, orphan kitty girl and boy.

Cat-inspired furniture items, wallpaper and flooring. Companion Tomes, and treasure items, pet snacks.
Plus one new item which I'm sure will excite you - Heal One Companion for Free Card !Tthis appears in your gear slot and can be stored ( or traded ) in your bank. When you need it just go to Miracle Mitch and use instead of gold.
What do you think?
*post edit* on second thought the heal card could go in the treasure slot in your inventory.
Sound purrrrrrfectly marvelous.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
This needs to be a thing! Please make this a thing KI! Think of all the crazy cat people.

~Gibbsie

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
This pack is so epic it must be added! i want sullivan gwen and hoffman on my crew the others would be awesome too and the catfish mount Yes!