Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yay for the holiday update!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Thanks so much for adding things for us to do elsewhere in the Spiral. Also, thanks for spreading out the decor and presents -- all of us looking for the same dozen presents made for a bit of a drag during peak pirating time. I'm looking forward to trying it all out after work tomorrow.

However, I am a bit concerned about our birthday buffaloon herd no longer being placed in the house. Will they be put into our banks or backpacks? Will we lose them? Should I go cash them in for the 300 gold apiece now? (By the time this gets answered it'll be too late, sadly, if they vanish.)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yay for new ships to sink! These are fun, but hard to find sometimes...

Administrator
However, I am a bit concerned about our birthday buffaloon herd no longer being placed in the house. Will they be put into our banks or backpacks? Will we lose them? Should I go cash them in for the 300 gold apiece now? (By the time this gets answered it'll be too late, sadly, if they vanish.)
Those rental mounts that were already roaming your house will not be removed; however, if you pick them up, they will not be able to be placed down again.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I like how these Gingerbread Raiders aren't easy ( I'm in Calabria ) and they've been responsible for 2 of my crew to take to their bunks.
If you play W101 then you recognize these nasty cookies as Krampus' minions from the Yuletide dungeon.
I have one question, why are their ships "Armada ships"? Are the Armada evil bakers now?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
Those rental mounts that were already roaming your house will not be removed; however, if you pick them up, they will not be able to be placed down again.
Thanks for the quick answer, Jack. That's very good to know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I love the decorations on the different worlds.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I've seen the decorations in Barkley Square in Marlebone.

Where else are they?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Max DeGroot on Dec 11, 2017 wrote:

Where else are they?
Monquista City and Florenza are also decorated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Where else are they?
Monquista and Florenza.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
What do the new pack companions do? Christmas pack I mean.

Admiral
May 30, 2010

Where else are they?
Monquista City and Florenzia. There are pressies to open where the new decor is located; in Florenzia be sure you look past that first plaza down to where the fishmonger is -- there are two more trees and a couple of boxes there as well.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011

Where else are they?
Monquista City and Florenza are the other 2 places with them

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Dec 11, 2017 wrote:
What do the new pack companions do? Christmas pack I mean.
The three spirits are a Mouse Privateer ( comes with Rouse & a critical strike ) a Cat Swashbuckler ( Comes with Hurl Blades & a critical strike ) and a Dog Buccaneer ( comes with a critical strike ) they all have the Pirate Talent. They don't seem to be promoteable at this time.