Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

XP Storage

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
I hit level 50 yesterday, just before the Jade Egg quest...

While I do not know how much further I have, I am quickly getting the sense that there is a decent chunk of the game left.

I figure there is somewhere between 10-15k potential xp to gain, but I am not receiving any of that xp due to the level cap.

It is my understanding that there will be an expansion relatively soon, would it be possible to store xp gained after level 50? It pains me to see all that xp go to waste :)

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
I second this request. In Wizards I was level 60 (when it was still the cap) In the middle of Celestia and I missed relatively 20k exp. It was upsetting when the cap raised and I wasn't reimbursed for the hard work I put in to finishing Celestia. I'd like it if this game had a feature like this.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
While it would be nice, there's really no point in having this seeing as with each level cap raise there's always enough xp to get to the next level cap. If you'd like to store some xp, then simply do the quests but wait to turn them in until the next big expansion happens.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
zman330 on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I hit level 50 yesterday, just before the Jade Egg quest...

While I do not know how much further I have, I am quickly getting the sense that there is a decent chunk of the game left.

I figure there is somewhere between 10-15k potential xp to gain, but I am not receiving any of that xp due to the level cap.

It is my understanding that there will be an expansion relatively soon, would it be possible to store xp gained after level 50? It pains me to see all that xp go to waste :)
Once you reach the Jade Egg, there is still quite a bit left in the game. We're talking about missing 6-7 additional levels if you complete all the side quests as well (unless KI changed some of the XP when it went live).

The reason I know this is because in Beta (before the first wipe), I did every quest and reached level 57 at the end.

I have one pirate I am doing every single quest on. She has reached level 50, and I am stopping there until the next world comes out. Some people may not want to do that, as they have not seen all of Mooshu and want to see the whole game.

The rest of my pirates will be following the main quest line (with a few sides along the way for companion points & nautical). If you follow ONLY the main quests, by the time you finish Mooshu, you should be around level 49 1/2.

It's not an answer, but maybe an alternative for your main pirate. Leave them at L50, and maybe work on main quests for the others so you can see the end of the game?

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L50
Nautical L50