Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worlds!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Now, I know many of us have speculated as to which worlds we will travel to next. Often these worlds are already part of W101 or have been mentioned in our game.
What I want to know from my fellow pirates is this: If you could create an unknown world, what would it be like? What would it be based on? ( An Earthly culture/history, movie or something totally from your imagination? )
Come share your world idea!
I would like a completely underwater world ( NOT like Celestia! Parts of that world were on land or in air tight bubbles. )
With NPCs like Dolphins, Sea Turtles, Mermaids/men, Tritons or manatees. Traveling in submarines for ships.
Investigating the deeper parts of an ocean and it's dangers.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Steampunk world with flying airships and enemies that are robotic left over parts from the Armada fleet (robots that have scrapped themselves together and operated leaderless). Sort of a cross between the movie Robots and Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs (but these things instead of food).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
An Australian-themed world! With Koalas, Kangaroos, and and island-province for Tasmania! The whole deal!

Not sure what you would do there, though...

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Cool, great idea, my world is a red claw world, kinda looks like avernus (i think I spelled it right) and has crabs everywhere. In the skyways, the first one you start out with is Beach Claw skyway, there would be batacuda and red Claw patrol ships. And the cool thing is, the Red Claw have s now, you now like uncle scuttles and squirty. And your first boss fight is with Clamper Cake, related to Johnny Cake. Hope to meet you in my topics.

Your's truly,

Shy Ivan Davenport, lvl 16
Blake, lvl 13
Collin, lvl 64
Dead-Eye Wolf, lvl 57
Sly Blake Underwood, lvl 34
Serigo Yellowfish, lvl 51