World Idea!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Hello, friends! Have some soapy pillows, as I call them, but they're called sopapillas. And some coffee with them? -smiles-

So, I had an idea for a world, but no name for it. I was thinking something along the lines of Carousel or Carnival... Because that's what this world is themed on!

The world would be themed on a Carnival, but it would be constant nighttime with the colorful lights shining in the cities. I'd imagine there being a main island with a parade walking through it, and prismatic, diamond shaped lights strung across the town. There would be all sorts of things, like maybe a Ferris wheel for extra effect and a couple roller coasters. This world has a perpetual celebration going on, never stopping even once. There's never daytime, and it's sort of like the world is stopped in time...

Any ideas for it?

Ciao!

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
29
The idea of it never ending is kinda creepy, but I like it! However, finding a way to help it fit into the story will be the hard part. Nevertheless, this is a great idea and should be considered. (:

Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
13
Every world is in one time, oh well.
I have a great problem?
So let's say, there is a Map Piece there, but it changes places all the time, since a Bird creature holds it I guess?
And, the Armada as frozen the time, so the Piece will never move nor change places. And everyone is forced to always ride the rides, spend there gold, and the pirate has to save them, Freeing them from the curse and getting the Map Piece from the bird. Some companions you could get would be, a Rabbit, Swashbuckler. A Cat, Musketeer, and the Bird, Privateer. :P

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
♥♥♥♥♥ I would love to spread this idea around and see if KI could consider it. It's just too amazing (i can practically see it now ). ♥♥♥♥♥

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello, friends! Have some soapy pillows, as I call them, but they're called sopapillas. And some coffee with them? -smiles-

So, I had an idea for a world, but no name for it. I was thinking something along the lines of Carousel or Carnival... Because that's what this world is themed on!

The world would be themed on a Carnival, but it would be constant nighttime with the colorful lights shining in the cities. I'd imagine there being a main island with a parade walking through it, and prismatic, diamond shaped lights strung across the town. There would be all sorts of things, like maybe a Ferris wheel for extra effect and a couple roller coasters. This world has a perpetual celebration going on, never stopping even once. There's never daytime, and it's sort of like the world is stopped in time...

Any ideas for it?

Ciao!
i had an idea called scoland once may i tell you?

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
30
(As I love the character of Phule )...

Maybe we could meet Phule here, as he is a bit... Knocked about in the head it seems. He could be ruler 'round here, and the one who's controlling the time.
That's why his dark side is so angry is because he has to separate from his amazing nightmare of a world!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Bloody Belle on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
♥♥♥♥♥ I would love to spread this idea around and see if KI could consider it. It's just too amazing (i can practically see it now ). ♥♥♥♥♥
-blushes- Thanks! I always have these odd ideas but this one is my favorite of them. I mean, it's so fun to imagine a carnival world that's trapped in time. And lets say that the final boss of it could be a wizard or witch who has a power to stop and reset time. Defeating him or her could lead to gratitude from someone who holds the map piece.

And it's supposed to be kinda creepy. XD

Ciao!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
-blushes- Thanks! I always have these odd ideas but this one is my favorite of them. I mean, it's so fun to imagine a carnival world that's trapped in time. And lets say that the final boss of it could be a wizard or witch who has a power to stop and reset time. Defeating him or her could lead to gratitude from someone who holds the map piece.

And it's supposed to be kinda creepy. XD

Ciao!
As someone else here said, it seems like a world Phule would play a major role in this world. The first thing that came to mind when I saw Phule was something of a circus effect, but I never thought of him actually coming from a 'circus-like' world (i am now ). I'm thinking maybe, to help this some-what fit the story line and give it a good twist, right before we go to El Dorado (since it seems there's already a list of worlds coming up after Aquila), we defeat Kane and his queen and gather their pieces, only learn there's still one missing! Even Kane doesn't know what happened to it and says, in his final words, that he thought w- we had the rest, right before shutting down. We've already collected all the pieces from our parent's old crew. We have no more leads...

Ratbeard suggests we could fine the portal without the final piece, since it's only covering the top hand corner and doesn't look very important. We try, fail, and again is left without any leads. Even Gracie can't think of a solution to fix this. Out of ideas, we go to Captain Avery. We get to his office and he's gone. He left a note saying if anyone's looking for him, he'll be in his ship near a vortex in the Skull Island Skyways. We look around the vortex to see he's not there, so Bonnie suggests he got pulled into the Vortex and we go after. We find his ship, board, and we're attacked by the Armada!

We win the battle, talk to Avery, and learn Phule was behind this all along! Just like Kane betrayed his creators, he betrayed Kane and stole his last map piece when he wasn't looking, knowing we'll eventually defeat Kane and seeing a piece missing will confuse us, making us run back to Avery for advice and for his chance to get our pieces! Phule's troops, who all look like him but has his 'bad' face instead of his good/bad face, kidnapped Avery, left the note, and waited for us to wander into his trap.

Of course, Phule isn't there himself (things can never be that simple).Oh no, he's in his own little world (literally), a world of terror and amusement. One filled with surprises, but is so predictable. It's the world you described! It's always night, never day. It's always open, never closed. It's crowded with people, but at the same time, empty (since all the people are robots made to look like actual people/animals).

You're gonna love this. When we almost finish the world, we run into Phule to finish this long battle, but he's not alone. CLONES, of our main companions (and if KI can, of our pirates as well), with the same stats and everything, but they're evil (and robots, but look pretty real, other than their glowing red eyes).They're out to kill us and to serve their master, Phule. Phule says he's been working on them for a long time and been watching our moves without us knowing (knowing our attacks/stats). We fight, win (eventually), and head to El Dorado, only to face the more challenges KI has to offer us.

Sheesh *throws computer out the window* done! Well, what do ya think?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Bloody Belle on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
As someone else here said, it seems like a world Phule would play a major role in this world. The first thing that came to mind when I saw Phule was something of a circus effect, but I never thought of him actually coming from a 'circus-like' world (i am now ). I'm thinking maybe, to help this some-what fit the story line and give it a good twist, right before we go to El Dorado (since it seems there's already a list of worlds coming up after Aquila), we defeat Kane and his queen and gather their pieces, only learn there's still one missing! Even Kane doesn't know what happened to it and says, in his final words, that he thought w- we had the rest, right before shutting down. We've already collected all the pieces from our parent's old crew. We have no more leads...

Ratbeard suggests we could fine the portal without the final piece, since it's only covering the top hand corner and doesn't look very important. We try, fail, and again is left without any leads. Even Gracie can't think of a solution to fix this. Out of ideas, we go to Captain Avery. We get to his office and he's gone. He left a note saying if anyone's looking for him, he'll be in his ship near a vortex in the Skull Island Skyways. We look around the vortex to see he's not there, so Bonnie suggests he got pulled into the Vortex and we go after. We find his ship, board, and we're attacked by the Armada!

We win the battle, talk to Avery, and learn Phule was behind this all along! Just like Kane betrayed his creators, he betrayed Kane and stole his last map piece when he wasn't looking, knowing we'll eventually defeat Kane and seeing a piece missing will confuse us, making us run back to Avery for advice and for his chance to get our pieces! Phule's troops, who all look like him but has his 'bad' face instead of his good/bad face, kidnapped Avery, left the note, and waited for us to wander into his trap.

Of course, Phule isn't there himself (things can never be that simple).Oh no, he's in his own little world (literally), a world of terror and amusement. One filled with surprises, but is so predictable. It's the world you described! It's always night, never day. It's always open, never closed. It's crowded with people, but at the same time, empty (since all the people are robots made to look like actual people/animals).

You're gonna love this. When we almost finish the world, we run into Phule to finish this long battle, but he's not alone. CLONES, of our main companions (and if KI can, of our pirates as well), with the same stats and everything, but they're evil (and robots, but look pretty real, other than their glowing red eyes).They're out to kill us and to serve their master, Phule. Phule says he's been working on them for a long time and been watching our moves without us knowing (knowing our attacks/stats). We fight, win (eventually), and head to El Dorado, only to face the more challenges KI has to offer us.

Sheesh *throws computer out the window* done! Well, what do ya think?
-claps hands- I'm impressed! And the end is something I could imagine, I mean, remember how he didn't directly assault us when we encountered him? He sent his troops after us while he watched, so maybe he was studying our attacks. I'd imagine this would make battling him extremely difficult, seeing as he'd be able to predict our every move.

I was thinking of a world title for it, and I'm still thinking along the lines of Carnival or Carousel. Just a thought there.

Ciao!

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
14
Bloody Belle on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
As someone else here said, it seems like a world Phule would play a major role in this world. The first thing that came to mind when I saw Phule was something of a circus effect, but I never thought of him actually coming from a 'circus-like' world (i am now ). I'm thinking maybe, to help this some-what fit the story line and give it a good twist, right before we go to El Dorado (since it seems there's already a list of worlds coming up after Aquila), we defeat Kane and his queen and gather their pieces, only learn there's still one missing! Even Kane doesn't know what happened to it and says, in his final words, that he thought w- we had the rest, right before shutting down. We've already collected all the pieces from our parent's old crew. We have no more leads...

Ratbeard suggests we could fine the portal without the final piece, since it's only covering the top hand corner and doesn't look very important. We try, fail, and again is left without any leads. Even Gracie can't think of a solution to fix this. Out of ideas, we go to Captain Avery. We get to his office and he's gone. He left a note saying if anyone's looking for him, he'll be in his ship near a vortex in the Skull Island Skyways. We look around the vortex to see he's not there, so Bonnie suggests he got pulled into the Vortex and we go after. We find his ship, board, and we're attacked by the Armada!

We win the battle, talk to Avery, and learn Phule was behind this all along! Just like Kane betrayed his creators, he betrayed Kane and stole his last map piece when he wasn't looking, knowing we'll eventually defeat Kane and seeing a piece missing will confuse us, making us run back to Avery for advice and for his chance to get our pieces! Phule's troops, who all look like him but has his 'bad' face instead of his good/bad face, kidnapped Avery, left the note, and waited for us to wander into his trap.

Of course, Phule isn't there himself (things can never be that simple).Oh no, he's in his own little world (literally), a world of terror and amusement. One filled with surprises, but is so predictable. It's the world you described! It's always night, never day. It's always open, never closed. It's crowded with people, but at the same time, empty (since all the people are robots made to look like actual people/animals).

You're gonna love this. When we almost finish the world, we run into Phule to finish this long battle, but he's not alone. CLONES, of our main companions (and if KI can, of our pirates as well), with the same stats and everything, but they're evil (and robots, but look pretty real, other than their glowing red eyes).They're out to kill us and to serve their master, Phule. Phule says he's been working on them for a long time and been watching our moves without us knowing (knowing our attacks/stats). We fight, win (eventually), and head to El Dorado, only to face the more challenges KI has to offer us.

Sheesh *throws computer out the window* done! Well, what do ya think?
There are no words to express the awesomeness.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
-claps hands- I'm impressed! And the end is something I could imagine, I mean, remember how he didn't directly assault us when we encountered him? He sent his troops after us while he watched, so maybe he was studying our attacks. I'd imagine this would make battling him extremely difficult, seeing as he'd be able to predict our every move.

I was thinking of a world title for it, and I'm still thinking along the lines of Carnival or Carousel. Just a thought there.

Ciao!
Thanks
I always thought of the Armada eventually inventing clones of our pirate and main companions towards the end. I believe since it's such a major battle, it should be the biggest of them all (so far ). I estimate we'll have about, roughly, 15-25 main companions (counting the class-specific companions we get based on our choices) when the game gets to this point. That being said, we're not gonna fight them all at once (that would be killer ). Just like at Marleybone when we had to fight to destroy their Weapon base, we'll have several, hour long dungeons, each filled with one copy of each of our main, robotic companions until we defeat them all (until the end with Phule, when we fight him and our robotic pirates ).

It just seemed to fit, somewhat, since they invent robots all the time. I was having trouble figuring out where KI would ever possibly fit that into the story though (if it were to actually happen ). Then I saw your post and someone else's about Phule and it just fit together like a puzzle to me XD

Also, I think Carousel is a perfect name! Carnival is a little too... blunt, dare I say . Carousel sounds a good name for a world

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
fairyfiend822 on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
There are no words to express the awesomeness.
Hehe, thanks

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Bloody Belle on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Thanks
I always thought of the Armada eventually inventing clones of our pirate and main companions towards the end. I believe since it's such a major battle, it should be the biggest of them all (so far ). I estimate we'll have about, roughly, 15-25 main companions (counting the class-specific companions we get based on our choices) when the game gets to this point. That being said, we're not gonna fight them all at once (that would be killer ). Just like at Marleybone when we had to fight to destroy their Weapon base, we'll have several, hour long dungeons, each filled with one copy of each of our main, robotic companions until we defeat them all (until the end with Phule, when we fight him and our robotic pirates ).

It just seemed to fit, somewhat, since they invent robots all the time. I was having trouble figuring out where KI would ever possibly fit that into the story though (if it were to actually happen ). Then I saw your post and someone else's about Phule and it just fit together like a puzzle to me XD

Also, I think Carousel is a perfect name! Carnival is a little too... blunt, dare I say . Carousel sounds a good name for a world
And the companions would be who specifically? I think Ratbeard, Bonnie, Gracie, technically the main companions we have. But we'd probably have a ton of main companions, and we've already fought Monkey King and Ratbeard before. So, if you'll remember, Phuke was met when our only main companions were Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, the starter, kraken skulls, and Presidio companions. Maybe a series of five dungeons that start with the starter companion, then Bonnie, Presidio, and Ratbeard. I won't count the Kraken Skulls ones since they don't seem to play as big a part. The final boss of the five dungeons would be our Pirate.

And before fighting the main boss, there would be about two clockwork fights and a protective door. Gracie would have to figure out a way to infiltrate the clockwork gears keeping the door closed. Once she finds a way to breach the door, we all head in and are met by Wing Chun/Kan Po/Egg Shen/Subodai/Kobe Yojombo's clockwork clone. Upon defeating them, the starter companion freaks out a little. Gracie observes the clockwork and finds a chip or something with observed data on it. She explains it to the rest of the crew.

That is an example of it. XD Now, I had an idea for clothes and stuff. You know the Wizard Tournament gear with the masks and beautiful carnival robes? (I want it so bad) Maybe we should get gear like that, and for weapons... The Witchdoctors receive a collection of rather pretty staffs, one of them being a metal pole, that branches out at the top and has a glowing emerald or purple colored mojo sphere with smaller ones swirling around it. It looks sort of like a tree. Musketeers get bayonets that shoot flame instead of the typical sparks and stuff. Privateers get a circular shield with stars on it, and a long rapier. Swashbucklers get a pair of daggers with black hilts and shiny blades. Buccaneers get huge ol' clubs with spikes on them. Just an idea. XD

Ciao!

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
And the companions would be who specifically? I think Ratbeard, Bonnie, Gracie, technically the main companions we have. But we'd probably have a ton of main companions, and we've already fought Monkey King and Ratbeard before. So, if you'll remember, Phuke was met when our only main companions were Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, the starter, kraken skulls, and Presidio companions. Maybe a series of five dungeons that start with the starter companion, then Bonnie, Presidio, and Ratbeard. I won't count the Kraken Skulls ones since they don't seem to play as big a part. The final boss of the five dungeons would be our Pirate.

And before fighting the main boss, there would be about two clockwork fights and a protective door. Gracie would have to figure out a way to infiltrate the clockwork gears keeping the door closed. Once she finds a way to breach the door, we all head in and are met by Wing Chun/Kan Po/Egg Shen/Subodai/Kobe Yojombo's clockwork clone. Upon defeating them, the starter companion freaks out a little. Gracie observes the clockwork and finds a chip or something with observed data on it. She explains it to the rest of the crew.

That is an example of it. XD Now, I had an idea for clothes and stuff. You know the Wizard Tournament gear with the masks and beautiful carnival robes? (I want it so bad) Maybe we should get gear like that, and for weapons... The Witchdoctors receive a collection of rather pretty staffs, one of them being a metal pole, that branches out at the top and has a glowing emerald or purple colored mojo sphere with smaller ones swirling around it. It looks sort of like a tree. Musketeers get bayonets that shoot flame instead of the typical sparks and stuff. Privateers get a circular shield with stars on it, and a long rapier. Swashbucklers get a pair of daggers with black hilts and shiny blades. Buccaneers get huge ol' clubs with spikes on them. Just an idea. XD

Ciao!
I was thinking along the lines of ALL our main companions, though now that I think about it, you raise a good point. Phule wouldn't know of our later companions like Gracie and Catbeard since he hasn't fought them yet (though I would like to see how Gracie would react to her 'robo-self'. Knowing her, she'd probably want to reprogram it and keep it )

I like your idea of the dungeons, though. It sounds somewhat similar to the Marleybone dungeon with the Armada's military base. I loved those dungeons! I have no idea why people were complaining about them at first. It was nice to see KI try something a little different than what we've already seen before...

Any who, back to the topic , I haven't really seen the Wizard's 101 tournament clothes (mostly because my Wizard101 membership expired a couple months ago and i haven't played since), but the way you're describing it (i want them too!). I think that'll be an awesome addition to the world and the game! That's a really good way for KI, weather they actually decided to create Carousel or not, to bring Wizard101 to Pirates. Great observation to details like that, mate (i didn't even think about our clothes)

I always enjoy topics like this. I just wish KI could bring worlds like this to life (or give us something similar to it ). All well, at least the part with the companion clones seems likely to happen. I don't know why, but it just seems like something the Armada would do at some point of time (doesn't it, or am i just going nuts).

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
28
Good idea, like the atmosphere. Although, it might be a bit difficult to add to the plot of the story and may or may not make any sense. I think their probably going to add Grizzleheim or Krokotopia next anyway.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
i have an idea for this as well
The robot doubleganger's act like the legendary beast trio in pokemon basically as phule will have his own ship and sail with the robotic doubleganger's and we will have to track them down if we can find them and it will be optional again like the legendary beast trio

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
LoL (old topic).

I'm surprised no one ever added onto this. I thought this was such a awesome idea

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello, friends! Have some soapy pillows, as I call them, but they're called sopapillas. And some coffee with them? -smiles-

So, I had an idea for a world, but no name for it. I was thinking something along the lines of Carousel or Carnival... Because that's what this world is themed on!

The world would be themed on a Carnival, but it would be constant nighttime with the colorful lights shining in the cities. I'd imagine there being a main island with a parade walking through it, and prismatic, diamond shaped lights strung across the town. There would be all sorts of things, like maybe a Ferris wheel for extra effect and a couple roller coasters. This world has a perpetual celebration going on, never stopping even once. There's never daytime, and it's sort of like the world is stopped in time...

Any ideas for it?

Ciao!
Is your Carnival idea based off of Rio de Janeiro's Carnaval, or Spain's Carnival, or just a plain carnival? (Gosh, I've always wanted to go to Rio, it would be awesome if that was the place that Carnival was!) Maybe it could take place in the lower streets of Rio near the ocean, then as the world progresses we go higher and higher in the levels of the mountain until we fight Phule underneath his own statue, looking down on Carnival? Hehehe this world sounds awesome! I would love to go there!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
61
Hmmm, soapy pillows, you say? Well, I'll give 'em a try.....

I think this is an awesome idea! What if everybody there was wearing a carnival mask, and you couldn't tell if some of them were Armada marines in disguise! (And there could be lots of stone lions too...I like stone lions!)

O.R