Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

World Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
36
I think that there should be a world based off of Australia for the following reasons
Australia has animals that can't be found anywhere else in the world, such as Kangaroos, Wallabies, Koalas, or Dingos.
It has a diverse landscape so the world could have multiple skyways with different terrains
It is a commonwealth of Britain so it could be connected to Marleybone in the story

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
20
I hate to be a downer, but It isn't likely to happen. We've seen worlds like Zafaria in Wizard101, and these two games rarely cross. But, there is still Monquista, which Blind Mew said he is still looking at for future quests, as its skyway is huge!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
163
The Bearded Beast on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
I hate to be a downer, but It isn't likely to happen. We've seen worlds like Zafaria in Wizard101, and these two games rarely cross. But, there is still Monquista, which Blind Mew said he is still looking at for future quests, as its skyway is huge!
1. Both Pirate101 and Wizard101 have the following worlds so don't say they rarely cross because they do cross. A lot.

a. Mooshu
b. Marleybone
c. Aquila

2. A quest in Wizard101 Azteca references a large part of pirate101, flying ships. There are also many more references to pirate101 across the wizard101 spiral.

3. Wizard101 B.O.X.E.S were implemented, not only does one of them reference pirate101, but for humor they also reference Doctor Who.

4. There are so many references to Wizard101 in Pirate101. Ask anyone and you'll get the same answer. There will continue to be so many more as the game progresses.
5. Prospector Zeke, who began as a Wizard101 character is also Pirate101 character.
6. Bjorn Bjornstein, a character in Pirate101's Bestia is a reference to Wizard101's Grizzleheim.
7. Need I say more? Because I will!

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
20
When I said rarely I should have said that they don't follow the same characters fully, such as Zeke. We see the same worlds yet we don't find ourselves in the same area, such as Marleybone being the isle of dogs in pirate, and a different location in wizard.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
20
Sorry, I guess my wording is a bit than how it is in my head
When I said that the games rarely cross, I mean we never truly go to the exact same space. The reason it isn't likely to be a new world is that we've already seen worlds similar to this, like Monquista with the barren landscape and Zafaria, being the closest match. I do think it would be a pretty cool world, but it isn't likely to be a new world. I could be wrong of course though(don't lose hope on it Aaron!) So if we do see a world like that, it's probably Zafaria.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
365
The Bearded Beast on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
I hate to be a downer, but It isn't likely to happen. We've seen worlds like Zafaria in Wizard101, and these two games rarely cross. But, there is still Monquista, which Blind Mew said he is still looking at for future quests, as its skyway is huge!
What? Zafaria is based on many parts of Africa. An Australian themed world would be nothing like that. They are two separate places. Plus, Pirate101 and Wizard101 cross too many times to count.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
20
I'm saying we've seen multiple places based off of Africa with the savannah-like area, such as Zafaria, and Australia's landscape is similar to Cool Ranch. There are beaches, but, I don't know how that would be incorporated. Two worlds that look very similar would be hard to pass off as something else. It would make more sense to have Zafaria with kangaroos, as we have seen combined cultures, like Mooshu with Chinese and Japanese, so why not?

Also, I never said we didn't cross ever- just not majorly with the main story(wizards don't meet pirates aside from the B.O.X.E.S. event, and even then, it was saving Boochbeard and Gandry, though they still could have found another way out of the situation), and the stories aren't completely woven together aside from a handful of minor things such as Xol Akmul being a haven after the fall of Azteca.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9466
The Bearded Beast on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
I hate to be a downer, but It isn't likely to happen. We've seen worlds like Zafaria in Wizard101, and these two games rarely cross. But, there is still Monquista, which Blind Mew said he is still looking at for future quests, as its skyway is huge!
Why not have an Australia-inspired world, both in W101 and P101 there are characters with an Australian accent; where did they come from originally? ( Sir Richard Baxby and Quigley ).
Post Edit: And how could I have forgotten Crokagator Dundee?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9466
The Bearded Beast on Sep 13, 2015 wrote:
I'm saying we've seen multiple places based off of Africa with the savannah-like area, such as Zafaria, and Australia's landscape is similar to Cool Ranch. There are beaches, but, I don't know how that would be incorporated. Two worlds that look very similar would be hard to pass off as something else. It would make more sense to have Zafaria with kangaroos, as we have seen combined cultures, like Mooshu with Chinese and Japanese, so why not?

Also, I never said we didn't cross ever- just not majorly with the main story(wizards don't meet pirates aside from the B.O.X.E.S. event, and even then, it was saving Boochbeard and Gandry, though they still could have found another way out of the situation), and the stories aren't completely woven together aside from a handful of minor things such as Xol Akmul being a haven after the fall of Azteca.
So many people think of the Outback when Australia is mentioned - but there are many different terrains/ecosystems on this continent. From beaches, jungles and forested mountains, Australia has it all.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
20
anecorbie on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
So many people think of the Outback when Australia is mentioned - but there are many different terrains/ecosystems on this continent. From beaches, jungles and forested mountains, Australia has it all.
Exactly! We've seen many worlds with multiple cultures, like Mooshu with Chinese and Japanese backgrounds, so using all of it would be a plus. The part I disagree with is where it would be difficult to establish a new setting, such as the beaches that look like Skull Island's style, and jungles, also Skull Island. I think that it would be a bit difficult to create, especially with the jungles that look similar to Skull Mountain(they just look like the home of troggies to me). But again, there is the diverse growth and ecosystems as Blazing Cannons originally stated.
So, it is possible that we could go to a world like this, just probably not in the current arc of our characters.