Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

world housing.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
I was just deciding, what house i wanna get when i reach 1,000,000 gold. (i'm pretty close.) and i thought i want a cool ranch house, sadly, there is none. i thought that these could be marketed and give us players a nice hide out. to store our treasures. this is pretty short, but it explains everything.
-jamal heath lvl 46

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
jamual heath on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I was just deciding, what house i wanna get when i reach 1,000,000 gold. (i'm pretty close.) and i thought i want a cool ranch house, sadly, there is none. i thought that these could be marketed and give us players a nice hide out. to store our treasures. this is pretty short, but it explains everything.
-jamal heath lvl 46
Hey Jamual!

That's a nice idea! I was hoping they would add houses that could feature certain worlds and sell them in their repsective worlds. That type of idea would be pretty nice.

As for reaching 1,000,000 gold, Sorry to say but that currently isn't possible. The current Gold cap is 200,000.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One million gold is impossible ( I think you added one zero too many ) The Musketeer's class house, Shooter's citadel? has a Cool Ranch look to it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
jamual heath on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
-jamal heath lvl 46
I would absolutely LOVE a Cool Ranch Homestead! Plus, there's a ton of housing items from Cool Ranch that could sure use a proper cowpoke home.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
sorry, i meant 10,000 gold.
i still want to see them, a lot of other people do too.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012