Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Words That Should Be Added

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I think that the shortened versions of the class names should be added to filtered chat. You know, swash, privy, and bucc.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Privy, is but as it seems. Wanting more shortcuts is an understandable outlook. I nod your request, we do need a shorter way of calling out a Swash using the same old tactics. Heheh, but you could say, aren't all Pirates deserving of being called out for their antics?

May your desire become reality.

Clever, Finnigan Voss

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
I think that the shortened versions of the class names should be added to filtered chat. You know, swash, privy, and bucc.
You can say privy, buck and buckler; I wish that we could use the plural tense, though.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
buck buckler musket privy witch there you go

plus it makes a rainbow apparently

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Privy....

(laughing out loud in real life)

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 17, 2015 wrote:
I just call, swabs, bucks, musks, witch, and for privateer, I'd just go with priv...

Also, we need to be able to say about a thousand more words... (No potentially offensive/ innapropriate ones, please.)