Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wizard101 in pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I noticed a few things in p101 that relate to w101 like the librarian in wizard city but he's in cool ranch and I remember a few quests that involve w101. If KI does stuff like that it might be a world some day. I hope that might be an idea.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
bloody Cass on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
I noticed a few things in p101 that relate to w101 like the librarian in wizard city but he's in cool ranch and I remember a few quests that involve w101. If KI does stuff like that it might be a world some day. I hope that might be an idea.
Since both games take place in the same universe, their stories will travel to some of the same worlds (as in sharing worlds). Pirate101 has done it many times by including Dragonspyre, MooShu, and Marleybone, referenced Celestia, Azteca, and Krokotopia, including cousins of Aurther Whethersfield and Harold Argleston, and plenty more. Wizard101 has made some references to Valencia and Polaris, included Monquistans in Azteca, and used Aquila to cap off their story (nice move KI!)

Whether or not we'll be going to Wizard City remains a mystery. I believe they will use Wizard City, but like Dragonspyre, we'll only use it to sneak into another world. I think it's better to have it in the game in any way rather than not at all

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Since both games take place in the same universe, their stories will travel to some of the same worlds (as in sharing worlds). Pirate101 has done it many times by including Dragonspyre, MooShu, and Marleybone, referenced Celestia, Azteca, and Krokotopia, including cousins of Aurther Whethersfield and Harold Argleston, and plenty more. Wizard101 has made some references to Valencia and Polaris, included Monquistans in Azteca, and used Aquila to cap off their story (nice move KI!)

Whether or not we'll be going to Wizard City remains a mystery. I believe they will use Wizard City, but like Dragonspyre, we'll only use it to sneak into another world. I think it's better to have it in the game in any way rather than not at all
Yea what he said.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
bloody Cass on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
actually, the librarian in Wizard City is Harold Argleston, the one in Cool Ranch has a different first name. But I haven't been there in forever so how should I remember the guy who you only spoke to once?