Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor's minion skills

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Can we plz have something done with these minion skills?

The first one we get is the skeleton which never goes above lvl 6 lower then 200hp (i think its close to 150hp)

Midway between Cool Ranch this minion gets 1hit by normal mobs. It doesnt hit often and it doesnt deal all that much in dmg. It hardly dges meaning riposite is useless on it.

Whats the point of it? Sure at lower lvls it was ok but now its garbage and it takes up skill slot space.

I would like it to be hp buffed,it doesnt have to have dge/acc/dmg just hp buffed so it becomes an annoyance so it atleast can take some hits.

I understand we get others as we get higher but the point remains they become useless thus inturn taking up more skill slots. If we cant get hp buffs for them atleast make it so everytime we get a new minion it replaces the old one in the skill slot lineup so we are not forced (at times) to have to cast a marshmellow against a rock.

P.S even pets get hp every PC lvl and they dont do jack in dmg

Community Leader
CaptainBlackBart on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
Can we plz have something done with these minion skills?

The first one we get is the skeleton which never goes above lvl 6 lower then 200hp (i think its close to 150hp)

Midway between Cool Ranch this minion gets 1hit by normal mobs. It doesnt hit often and it doesnt deal all that much in dmg. It hardly dges meaning riposite is useless on it.

Whats the point of it? Sure at lower lvls it was ok but now its garbage and it takes up skill slot space.

I would like it to be hp buffed,it doesnt have to have dge/acc/dmg just hp buffed so it becomes an annoyance so it atleast can take some hits.

I understand we get others as we get higher but the point remains they become useless thus inturn taking up more skill slots. If we cant get hp buffs for them atleast make it so everytime we get a new minion it replaces the old one in the skill slot lineup so we are not forced (at times) to have to cast a marshmellow against a rock.

P.S even pets get hp every PC lvl and they dont do jack in dmg
Developer Ratbeard has stated that they will be fixing the WD companion summoned skellies so that they scale with your WD. He hasn't said when it will be implemented, though. Fingers crossed!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!