Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Hastes don't help Witchdoctors

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The last update added Talents to the upper tier Witchdoctor haste spells (Crow's Song & Raven's Cry), one version for Melee fighters and another set for Ranged gunners. If I cast it on another Witchdoctor though, like Mormo or Scratch or another Witch pirate, all they get is the Haste portion with no bonus talents.

Could you please add the equivalent Mojo-based talents to these powers, so our spooky friends can get those bonus talents too?

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Developer
Sierra Starsong on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
The last update added Talents to the upper tier Witchdoctor haste spells (Crow's Song & Raven's Cry), one version for Melee fighters and another set for Ranged gunners. If I cast it on another Witchdoctor though, like Mormo or Scratch or another Witch pirate, all they get is the Haste portion with no bonus talents.

Could you please add the equivalent Mojo-based talents to these powers, so our spooky friends can get those bonus talents too?
Dis mojo, it no work on de witchdoctor, cap'n my cap'n.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Well doesn't Witch Hunter and Counter Spell work the same as First Strike, Quick Draw, Riposte, and Return Fire?

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Ratbeard on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Lol nice one ratbeard XD

Community Leader
Sad but true. On the other hand, Raven's Cry does work very well on El Toro. (insert trumpets here) My first mate already had one Riposte and double Relentless; another Riposte and First Strike turn him into a killing machine. Provoke him at your own peril!

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
coolster50 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
Well doesn't Witch Hunter and Counter Spell work the same as First Strike, Quick Draw, Riposte, and Return Fire?
Witch hunter only works if an enemy uses a magic-based attack, so it's mostly effective on other witchdoctors.

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
LOL old scratch hacked you ratbeard heheheh3h3heheheh3h3hehehe