Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why only Kane's Mask?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
Why does kane only drop his mask I heard there was an entire outfit but they didn't release it because of the power card that it gave it's pretty simple actually just remove the power card and make the rest of the outfit drop I hope this becomes possible soon.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Jospez on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
Why does kane only drop his mask I heard there was an entire outfit but they didn't release it because of the power card that it gave it's pretty simple actually just remove the power card and make the rest of the outfit drop I hope this becomes possible soon.
The boots of The Collar kinda look like his.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I believe that some of the swashbuckler gear dropped by Kane looks like his outfit (I could be wrong, i'm not a swashbuckler)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gamerman129 on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
I believe that some of the swashbuckler gear dropped by Kane looks like his outfit (I could be wrong, i'm not a swashbuckler)
No, none of the jackets Kane drops are in any way similar to what he is wearing.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
No, none of the jackets Kane drops are in any way similar to what he is wearing.
Wait really?! I had thought there was at least his coat?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gamerman129 on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
Wait really?! I had thought there was at least his coat?
Kane doesn't drop his own gear ( or, at least, no one has reported getting it ). It's been over a year, someone would have got it by now.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
Kane doesn't drop his own gear ( or, at least, no one has reported getting it ). It's been over a year, someone would have got it by now.
No I had meant I thought there was a least a jacket for swashbucklers that looks familiar to his coat, not his actual jacket

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gamerman129 on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
No I had meant I thought there was a least a jacket for swashbucklers that looks familiar to his coat, not his actual jacket
Ok, then no jacket for swashbucklers from Kane resembles his clothes at all.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Here's another Kane mystery. Why does Kane drop the Buccaneer's Clockwork Steed but not a Musketeer's Clockwork Steed, Privateer's Clockwork Steed, Swashbuckler's Clockwork Steed, and Witchdoctor's Clockwork Steed?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 11, 2017 wrote:
Here's another Kane mystery. Why does Kane drop the Buccaneer's Clockwork Steed but not a Musketeer's Clockwork Steed, Privateer's Clockwork Steed, Swashbuckler's Clockwork Steed, and Witchdoctor's Clockwork Steed?
Because he's a buccaneer.