Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why oh why oh why?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I was doing a really tough fight once (I think it was in vulture cave) and this level 20 guy comes out of no-where and then it got harder. I don't turn if teleportation coz apparently that is kind of mean, but I would like various teleportation features such as "block players under level 50 joining in instance fight when fighting enemies over level 55". Ok that is a bit ridiculous but I would appreciate if we had it.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Oh dear. Here we go...

Hey yo! There was a similar thread like this on the Wizard101 message boards called 'Agree or Appose on Level-Locked Worlds?', in which case we put in our vote about whether or not younger level friends should be able to port to a world, such as someone in Monquista teleporting to someone in Marleybone uninvited, making the fight harder, and ultimately making others lose. I myself opposed level locks, because I enjoy helping friends and my friends oftentimes invite me to higher-level worlds. There should be a personalized option in everyone's own individual settings that allows someone to choose who can and who can't teleport to them, but I oppose of making it to where no one under a certain level can go to any higher world at all.

~Elizabeth, level 44 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
I was doing a really tough fight once (I think it was in vulture cave) and this level 20 guy comes out of no-where and then it got harder. I don't turn if teleportation coz apparently that is kind of mean, but I would like various teleportation features such as "block players under level 50 joining in instance fight when fighting enemies over level 55". Ok that is a bit ridiculous but I would appreciate if we had it.
Yes that kind of rude porting without asking can be very annoying. Especially when in Aquila when you walk away from fights Reeeeeely light in the life globe. lol