Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when health is in the red!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
I think it would be a good idea that when a character is weak with the health in the red, to add something visual like arch his back or something. many game has this and since pirate101 is mostly a visual it would be a good thing to add. I know that it would be a big update to add this on every companion and every enemies but I thought I'd send the idea out the any way ;)

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
I think this would be better for just the player that way KI wont have to design hundreds of models.

KaiSawkins
STAY GOLD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Perhaps just a blinking health box if it gets too low? Although forgetting to keep track of such things results in a negative lesson to the player that the lesson is generally well learned and we learn really fast to keep an eye on such things.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
sorry dont like the idea if someone was arching there back i would think they had a hunchback

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
Vinny Ace on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be a good idea that when a character is weak with the health in the red, to add something visual like arch his back or something. many game has this and since pirate101 is mostly a visual it would be a good thing to add. I know that it would be a big update to add this on every companion and every enemies but I thought I'd send the idea out the any way ;)
A better idea would be if an outline around the portraits on the bottom of the battle board have a little color to show how low the player plus companions are from green when they are full health, to yellow when starting to lose health which coincide with the bar, to red when they are low on health. That way it would be easier to keep track of who needs healing.