Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What KI should do for P101 next?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, I am placing this suggestion post on what KI should focus next when the latest updates goes Live, and I think it's what they should tackle, even with people still asking for much-needed features to come into P101 and such, and KI's been doing good at bringing QoL updates seen in W101 to P101, but there's more on what they should do next, even if it's little at a time.

1. New Class Power Quests (Really needed!)

The Class Trainers in P101 should keep on bringing new quests that award new powers to Pirates, starting at Level 35 and every 10 levels onward up to the current max, which is 70, but these quests should be at 65, until they up it to 75. Nevertheless, KI should bring them in.

2. Companion Power & Training System Overhaul (Needed)

This will likely take a while, but, our Companions need to have more powers, not counting those shared with other Pirates. I think there should be a skill tree of sorts to our companions that offers a wide variety of new powers, each branching into new paths leading to upgraded powers & more new powers.

3. Side Dungeons (Really needed!)

W101's got side dungeons when they were launched in 2014, and it gave Wizards of different levels more adventures to embark. I sent a post about bringing that in called "Dungeon Tales", a collection of dungeons Pirates of different levels to do and complete and gain more new treasures. We all want more adventures, so they should serve well.

4. More Housing Dungeons (Needed)

W101's got some housing dungeons, even in the Crowns Shop, so KI should add more in to P101, even if it means One-Shot Dungeons. We all need some new adventures to do from our homes.

5. Boss Combat Music (QoL, Really needed!)

This request is to include new boss combat themes, unique to certain bosses, & common to many in the Spiral's worlds. I think they should start with the Nefarious 5 in Moo Manchu's Tower in MooShu, to give it a more action packed unique vibe in that battle.

Bat Masterson, people have been waiting long for more adventures, but I hope these suggestions get added sometime soon. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
Ok, I am placing this suggestion post on what KI should focus next when the latest updates goes Live, and I think it's what they should tackle, even with people still asking for much-needed features to come into P101 and such, and KI's been doing good at bringing QoL updates seen in W101 to P101, but there's more on what they should do next, even if it's little at a time.

1. New Class Power Quests (Really needed!)

The Class Trainers in P101 should keep on bringing new quests that award new powers to Pirates, starting at Level 35 and every 10 levels onward up to the current max, which is 70, but these quests should be at 65, until they up it to 75. Nevertheless, KI should bring them in.

2. Companion Power & Training System Overhaul (Needed)

This will likely take a while, but, our Companions need to have more powers, not counting those shared with other Pirates. I think there should be a skill tree of sorts to our companions that offers a wide variety of new powers, each branching into new paths leading to upgraded powers & more new powers.

3. Side Dungeons (Really needed!)

W101's got side dungeons when they were launched in 2014, and it gave Wizards of different levels more adventures to embark. I sent a post about bringing that in called "Dungeon Tales", a collection of dungeons Pirates of different levels to do and complete and gain more new treasures. We all want more adventures, so they should serve well.

4. More Housing Dungeons (Needed)

W101's got some housing dungeons, even in the Crowns Shop, so KI should add more in to P101, even if it means One-Shot Dungeons. We all need some new adventures to do from our homes.

5. Boss Combat Music (QoL, Really needed!)

This request is to include new boss combat themes, unique to certain bosses, & common to many in the Spiral's worlds. I think they should start with the Nefarious 5 in Moo Manchu's Tower in MooShu, to give it a more action packed unique vibe in that battle.

Bat Masterson, people have been waiting long for more adventures, but I hope these suggestions get added sometime soon. Thanks!
Trimond, in my opinion, NONE of these are needed.
1. Why have more training quests available when we don't have a story-line up-date? We're sqaushed up under the level cap with no way to raise it or to gain the points to purchase extra training
2. Companions are now quite powerful as it is, we could train them better IF we got a level cap raise and were able to promote some of those companions who are lagging behind without a promotion.
3. We don't need more fighting or farming! We have more than enough with Moo Tower, Skeleton Key bosses & Smuggler's Arena. What we need are activities that enhance our play time, so that when we need to take break from fighting, we have something else to do!
4. Really? No more fighting is necessary!
5. Boss combat music is just fine, having music players is more necessary.
Not one of these suggestions help this game, at this moment. Without even a hint of the story-line proceeding or gaining those really needed side content that makes W101 so rewarding this game is becoming "flat, stale and unprofitable".

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
Trimond, in my opinion, NONE of these are needed.
1. Why have more training quests available when we don't have a story-line up-date? We're sqaushed up under the level cap with no way to raise it or to gain the points to purchase extra training
2. Companions are now quite powerful as it is, we could train them better IF we got a level cap raise and were able to promote some of those companions who are lagging behind without a promotion.
3. We don't need more fighting or farming! We have more than enough with Moo Tower, Skeleton Key bosses & Smuggler's Arena. What we need are activities that enhance our play time, so that when we need to take break from fighting, we have something else to do!
4. Really? No more fighting is necessary!
5. Boss combat music is just fine, having music players is more necessary.
Not one of these suggestions help this game, at this moment. Without even a hint of the story-line proceeding or gaining those really needed side content that makes W101 so rewarding this game is becoming "flat, stale and unprofitable".
Does this mean, crafting, gardening, or fishing is what you want to see added as the next priority? Would you like badges for house decorating? (Ranch Baron- more than 100 CR items placed, Villa Archon- 100 Aquillan items placed etc.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Sep 13, 2018 wrote:
Does this mean, crafting, gardening, or fishing is what you want to see added as the next priority? Would you like badges for house decorating? (Ranch Baron- more than 100 CR items placed, Villa Archon- 100 Aquillan items placed etc.)
If it gives more reasons to be playing Pirate ( besides farming or pets ) then yes. This is becoming a one dimension game.
You either quest, farm, pvp or train pets...and that's it.
Badges: Crafting badges, Gardening badges, & Fishing badges. Badges for crafting a ship or a house. Badges for finding a rare fish, Badges for growing a plant that will give a rare seed.