Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whacko Yak-o

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Why are Monkey King's Floor comments gone? I was on the first floor and they are gone. I loved them. :(

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I'm just going through it again right now (those sunglasses will be MINE), and Monkey King has his floor comments. Try waiting a while (or completing your current run, and trying again, I guess?

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
~~ Noir the Sable

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
tyteen4a03 on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Why are Monkey King's Floor comments gone? I was on the first floor and they are gone. I loved them. :(
I think the trigger range for the cutscenes and the dialogue with Monkey King in that Sujimura Village dungeon was made way too close to the enemies, and too far from the props, thereby issuing unintentional interruptions and the battle happens in an instant. I have noticed that too, as I was on test and the trigger range was fine before the problem sneaked it's way into live. They should return the trigger range back to it's original state by fixing that so everyone can hear Monkey King's dialogue again.