Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2011
It might just be that I am not looking hard enough for it but I was wondering if you could add some more types of smashy weapons because I can always find a whole bunch of the other kinds. Also in the crown shop there are no smashy weapons what so ever.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
It would be great if there were smashy weapons in the crown shop. The vendors do sell pretty good smashy weapons, as well as excellent smashy/slashy weapons (which are great for Buccaneers).

Ensign
Aug 28, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
It would be great if there were smashy weapons in the crown shop. The vendors do sell pretty good smashy weapons, as well as excellent smashy/slashy weapons (which are great for Buccaneers).
Yea that would be something I would buy with crowns in the shop. But like you said the vendors do sell good smashy weapons but in a way I think they look somewhat bland.. though they do look cool and work good but I want something that looks a little more in'timidating is all. Nothing gory but just unique.