Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We should be able to lock/ unlcock items

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Something that is a common drop from packs, bosses, mobs, etc should have a trash option. Something else, like a unique weapon dropped only from one boss should not have that option. (If the trash option stays as it is, we should at least be able to put a lock on/ take the lock off of certain items, so that we don't acidentally delete something or we can delete something that we really don't want.. I mean, sure there's always the option of selling that thing that we can't destroy, but really, since the gold limit is only 200,000, it's incredibly hard to actually sell everything even if some of those locked items are worth like 8 gold.. Why are they locked anyway?

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Nov 2, 2015 wrote:
Something that is a common drop from packs, bosses, mobs, etc should have a trash option. Something else, like a unique weapon dropped only from one boss should not have that option. (If the trash option stays as it is, we should at least be able to put a lock on/ take the lock off of certain items, so that we don't acidentally delete something or we can delete something that we really don't want.. I mean, sure there's always the option of selling that thing that we can't destroy, but really, since the gold limit is only 200,000, it's incredibly hard to actually sell everything even if some of those locked items are worth like 8 gold.. Why are they locked anyway?
I would love to see a combination of things happen to help us with this issue...
1) raise max gold carry to 500k members 400k to nonmembers(that way we can moo twice in a row or have enough on us to both buy a cool new ship and get new ship gear for it at same time)(efficiency is lovely)
2) option to "quick sell" any item we wish from backpack instead of trashing it(if no more room for gold should pop up a warning you've reached your limit any items over the limit will be trashed if you continue and then can cancel if wish to)we earned it we deserve compensation for it
3) hang our weapons up on our walls at our homes(helps make our houses beautiful plus sentimentally factor or future resell)
4) being able to lock or unlock items from backpack settings so we don't accidentally sell something we'd rather keep
5) raise backpack space to allow 200 for members 150 nonmembers
-reasons we need more space than wizards-
a) we have ships and ship gear (some are really rare, some better for ship parties(with friends),
some better for solo battles therefore like to switch between easily
b) we train our pets while we pve so we always carrying more than our main guy plus like to switch
between pets for different powers/skills as necessary for different battles or even pvp
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I would love to see a combination of things happen to help us with this issue...
1) raise max gold carry to 500k members 400k to nonmembers(that way we can moo twice in a row or have enough on us to both buy a cool new ship and get new ship gear for it at same time)(efficiency is lovely)
2) option to "quick sell" any item we wish from backpack instead of trashing it(if no more room for gold should pop up a warning you've reached your limit any items over the limit will be trashed if you continue and then can cancel if wish to)we earned it we deserve compensation for it
3) hang our weapons up on our walls at our homes(helps make our houses beautiful plus sentimentally factor or future resell)
4) being able to lock or unlock items from backpack settings so we don't accidentally sell something we'd rather keep
a) we have ships and ship gear (some are really rare, some better for ship parties(with friends),
b) we train our pets while we pve so we always carrying more than our main guy plus like to switch
between pets for different powers/skills as necessary for different battles or even pvp
stormy jen silver
1) Giving 500k to members is too much... They already have enough member benefits as it is, I think...
2) I like this one.
3) I love this one.
4) Thank you!
5) We really do need this, to be honest.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
stormy jen silver
surprisingly this was ANOTHER of the posts that the morph tent has been RAVING about..near to screaming in fact...so so so many faithful regulars in there cannot even yar a post :/ over a dozen swarmed me late Friday evening(not to mention the others all weekend long) and BEGGED that i make this happen? um I don't work for ki? but yes the love and sincerity is great so here i am again sounding silly bumping my own post :x
so aside from my embarrassment i had to post on this because some of these people are very important to me, and not only to me but obviously to this game.. stalewart and loyal, intelligient and creative, they deserve to be heard too..
stormy jen silver