Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ways to improve pirate101 and get more players in.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Here is a simplified list of things Kingisle can add to the game to bring Pirate101 back to the glory days.

1: Add world such as Polaris (There's a stormgate in Valencia part 2), Grizzleheim (We can visit Marlybone, Monquista, Mooshu, and Skull island. Why not Grizzleheim), Zafaria, and Krokotopia. These are possible adds because all contain massive waterways. I'm sure Kingisle can add them in to the story to find the other map pieces and have a possible Kane rematch. (His brain is out there)

2: Stop adding things locked behind the crowns shop. No one wants to pay to play a game then pay to get the cool stuff too. (Example: New Skeleton Key bosses)

3: Bring holidays like Halloween to skull island. It exists in Wizard101.

Feel free to add to this list. I added 3 ideas that i thought are super possible and will definitely add more to the game and therefor attract more players.
Romantic Jonathan Dove lvl 70

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Hi Jonathan -- your ideas are great, and they have been proposed over and over again in the past. Kingsisle is just not in a position to update this game as we would like to see it. There are a dozen threads on the first page about this exact topic.

By the way, Halloween is definitely already in Pirate101, and has been since the beginning -- decorations and gift boxes, and crown shop decorations for our castles. We also have Yuletide, patriotic, and eyepatches for multiple holidays as well.