Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vulture enemies need their own critical theme

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

While I enjoyed battling against the Vulture enemies in Aquila, I have one thought about them.

At times, where they do their critical attacks, I heard that they somehow use a shortened version of Dead Mike's critical theme, the Vulture Plunderer enemies, & I think others, too. I think they should have their own critical theme. El Kaboing, if you can read this, I'm requesting that the vulture enemies should have their own critical attack themes. Please do so.

Thanks again for listening!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
In the Smuggler's Arena the sword using vultures have unique mega and super hit attacks, no idea why they're only in the Smuggler Arena, but they're awesome. You should check them out, but vultures might not appear on the Aquila stage the first try, sometimes its just Ophidians and satyr.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Friendly Jesse Pew on May 8, 2015 wrote:
In the Smuggler's Arena the sword using vultures have unique mega and super hit attacks, no idea why they're only in the Smuggler Arena, but they're awesome. You should check them out, but vultures might not appear on the Aquila stage the first try, sometimes its just Ophidians and satyr.
I was referring to their critical themes. They should have their own new themes instead of using a shortened version of Dead Mike's critical theme. I have good ears, you know. Just got to pay attention.