Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

valencia- weapons ideas?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I would like to hear some of you guys ideas for weapons and gear for valencia.

What i would love for my swashbuckler is... Gear: the w101 dragonspyrye [ sry i cant spell it ] type of looking gear!
and these new blades with ropes at the end [ blade width about the width of a aquila blade ] you can attack for a little bit of damage from to spaces away or really attack close up!

2 space away: jump in the air turning all the way around while spinning [ like a 360 ] throw the blades and pull the enemy while you finish spinning you kick the enemy in the air [ hard ] so fly back into there original place.

hand to [ blade XD ] hand: slash/ [ hehe SLASH/ ] idk?

PLEASE NOTE: I would like for a special move for the blades to a move while in the air and throws them at the enemies arms so they wrap around their shoulders and and pulls them in the air cuts them then kicks them too the ground.

mount: I DONT CARE HOW, I WANT IT... sry about that... A robot tiger [ the yellow valencia colors and when it moves you can see a gear from a ttiny crack in their leg] or maybe a robot sabertooth tiger?

THANKS ZANE