Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vacationing in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As you may know, I've lately been returning to play on my Wizard101 account. My Death wizard is now in Zafaria. What has this to do with Pirate101? Just that Zafaria is a beautiful world filled with wonderful, magnificent Creatures who I would love to recruit for my crew! Imagine having a Lion/Lioness, or a Zebra join your crew! There has even been one mention of Zafaria in game. Butch Chickadee ( I think ) says "When I say, let's go some place like Zafaria, let's GO some place like Zafaria."
I would love to see Zafaria added to this game someday.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
As you may know, I've lately been returning to play on my Wizard101 account. My Death wizard is now in Zafaria. What has this to do with Pirate101? Just that Zafaria is a beautiful world filled with wonderful, magnificent Creatures who I would love to recruit for my crew! Imagine having a Lion/Lioness, or a Zebra join your crew! There has even been one mention of Zafaria in game. Butch Chickadee ( I think ) says "When I say, let's go some place like Zafaria, let's GO some place like Zafaria."
I would love to see Zafaria added to this game someday.
Zafaria in Pirate101 would be nice to see, & I did enjoy that world in Wizard101, but, by the time we're done with Kane and got to El Dorado and received it's riches, we would find the other unseen lands & Skyways of Zafaria besides the ones seen in W101 in chaos due to Morganthe looking for her Deck of Shadows & creating chaos to get her source of power locked away by the Council of Light, if we are given our chance to go there. Not all troubles have to occur than just one large land seen in Wizard101. Don't know what name of that Skyway that has that large land takes place in W101, by the way. Wherever Morganthe creates chaos, it spreads to the worlds' lands beyond the ones Wizards venture into.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Zafaria in Pirate101?

Seconded!

I think that's a great idea. Personally, Zafaria was my second favorite world of Wizard101, right behind the beauty of Mooshu...... Even if it was overrun by demon ninja pigs.

Even as a side world, Zafaria would be a brilliant addition to Pirate101.

Cheers!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If i remember correctly, it was mentioned in cool ranch after a side quest.

Zafaria in pirates is one mysterious world ( Wizards please don't spoil the secrets ) . What role Zafaria have on the storyline, it's unknown if it's part of the very late part of the Kane arch storyline before Valencia 3 or a clue for the 2nd arch storyline ? Maybe a side world ? Now that's is another mystery in the world of spiral in pirates.Maybe someday in a future update, our pirate(s) would set sail and set foot for an exotic adventure in Zafaria .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We don't need to go to mainland Zafaria. What about the island of Madagascar? There was even a Pirate 'Kingdom' there at one time, I believe.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
If Zafaria was added to Pirate101 it would undoubtedly be the prettiest world out there. Untamed jungles, rolling planes, amazing sunsets, sky-high waterfalls... amazing. Would be cool to see it in the game, even maybe as the first side-world...

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
In a Role Play on Pirate101 Central,we do indeed get to visit Zafaria.However,it's a remote dock,separated from Zamunda by a massive jungle.It was really interesting of an experience.One of our players has very little interactions with Wizard101,so everything he knew of Zafaria was fresh and innovative,and I tried adding my own spin to those things.

I took advatage of the Shadow Queen's influence,bringing in a new villain to spice things up.Taking a leaf from an old French cartoon(which I never really liked) called Kirikou et La Sorciere,I took the witch in question and gave her a tragic backstory,vaguely similar to that of the witch in the cartoon and gave her the same name.Karaba.Much like how Karaba had a knack for swaying people to their benefits and turning them into monsters if they rebelled,this Karaba did the same.This made for a good plot hook,a character's abduction.

Another roleplayer(darkdoombro from these very boards to be exact),created a subplot about a weird vortex thingy that destroyed anything in it's path,and this gave me the right to cause panic among the wild animals,and simply brew in more tension.

And of course,our old friend Omar(the Undead Obeah) had an intervention on the behalf of Puck(from a Midsummer Night's dream;his character studied under King Oberon) and a wager between the two of who can mess with us the most allowed for comic relief.This,on top of my grumpy captain and all that jazz.

Long story short,it was really interesting to see that unfold,and when this crew reached a village I made a Popobawa attack the main problem so I could bring in another character,which leads me to telling you what kind of companion I want.

Guys,hear me out here,I really want...AN OKAPI COMPANION!Think about it,for a moment,it'd be perfect.Please,please,please?