Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Using Wizard101 Houses for Pirate101 Islands

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
So I got this idea when I was previewing some houses on Wizard101 as well as the quest to go to Azteca where the Wizard's Watchtower was slightly modified to be an actual instance you can battle it. Wouldn't it be interesting if some Castles and Lands in Wizard101 were added to some Skyways in Pirate101 that Pirates could dock at and do a little questing here and there? The entrances/stands that hold the World Gates on Wizard101 would be chanced to World-themed docks.

Here's an example: Say we did get to go to a Wizard City Skyway that lies pretty far from the Main Land. The Houses that are the Massive Fantasy Palace, the Wooden Cottage, and the Royal Playhouse could all be given a face-lift to fit the Pirate101 graphic theme with some docks. NPC's would be added and a small simple quest line could be added just to give things some life. Maybe a lord being overthorwn by an evil Sorcerrer, much to our Pirate's and crew's disbelief?

Or maybe adding a docked-out Grand Fortress and Great Citadel to the Avernus Skyway where the Bone Drakes don't fly around. Again NPCs and Merchants would be added and a simple plot that don't interfere with the El Dorado story would be included. Maybe get a quest to finally do something with those Bone Drakes?

Anyway this was just a fun idea I thought of. What do you think?