Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

upgrage to weapons

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2013
hey kingsile, I have this idea for weapons.... so, I like some of the weapons that I currently have, and I'd hate to get a "better" one because it does more damage, but the one that I have has a shield, so, I was wondering, for the weapons that have shields -maybe others- can be upgraded? so, we can do damage with weapons that we really like, and still keep the shield, so, that is my idea, or suggestion, so, it probably would be glimpsed and such, so, it would be greatly if y'all at kingsile consider it, so, for people who wants to keep good weapons that has shields, just be simple to, upgrade it, thankyou for considering, have a great day, signed by this privateer,

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Stormshard178 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
hey kingsile, I have this idea for weapons.... so, I like some of the weapons that I currently have, and I'd hate to get a "better" one because it does more damage, but the one that I have has a shield, so, I was wondering, for the weapons that have shields -maybe others- can be upgraded? so, we can do damage with weapons that we really like, and still keep the shield, so, that is my idea, or suggestion, so, it probably would be glimpsed and such, so, it would be greatly if y'all at kingsile consider it, so, for people who wants to keep good weapons that has shields, just be simple to, upgrade it, thankyou for considering, have a great day, signed by this privateer,
They already have that. It's called stiching

Ensign
May 09, 2013
well, how about if I stitch a item boosted by agility, to an item that's boosted by strength, and in the end, what will the item be boosted by?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Stormshard178 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
well, how about if I stitch a item boosted by agility, to an item that's boosted by strength, and in the end, what will the item be boosted by?
whatever you stich the stats too

Ensign
May 09, 2013
but, I need a weapon shield that is boosted by strength, but, the higher one is agility, so, I want the item boosted by strength, and I want it with the higher damage, is that possible?