Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Upgrading Weapons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2013
So I got a crowns weapon today but its lower level than I am, So I thought of something that you guys at Kingsisle might consider...

For Crowns weapons/gear let us upgrade them to the next level for gold (if you are a member) I would enjoy this a lot so that we don't just get low level gear and trash it when we get to a level that we don't need the weapon anymore

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scarlet Cloud on May 14, 2018 wrote:
So I got a crowns weapon today but its lower level than I am, So I thought of something that you guys at Kingsisle might consider...

For Crowns weapons/gear let us upgrade them to the next level for gold (if you are a member) I would enjoy this a lot so that we don't just get low level gear and trash it when we get to a level that we don't need the weapon anymore
Welcome to the message boards, Scarlet Cloud! How did you get that crown shop weapon? Was it from the Crown Shop, Pack or Bundle?
If from a Pack, I would wait until you advance in a level before buying another for a weapon; it seems that pack weapons are leveled by ten ( if for example you're level 31 and get a pack weapon, that weapon will be level 30. )
Bundle gear has level tiers that you can choose.
In any case, many of the bundle & pack weapons have use beyond their stated level and are often better than the standard weapon drops or ones bought in the bazaar or from free traders. This is why I believe "up-grading" to be unnecessary.

Ensign
Apr 25, 2013
anecorbie on May 15, 2018 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Scarlet Cloud! How did you get that crown shop weapon? Was it from the Crown Shop, Pack or Bundle?
If from a Pack, I would wait until you advance in a level before buying another for a weapon; it seems that pack weapons are leveled by ten ( if for example you're level 31 and get a pack weapon, that weapon will be level 30. )
Bundle gear has level tiers that you can choose.
In any case, many of the bundle & pack weapons have use beyond their stated level and are often better than the standard weapon drops or ones bought in the bazaar or from free traders. This is why I believe "up-grading" to be unnecessary.
But my problem with this is that, Lets say that you do wait until the next level to buy, What if you don't get the pack weapon? Then you planned for nothing and wasted some money.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scarlet Cloud on May 17, 2018 wrote:
But my problem with this is that, Lets say that you do wait until the next level to buy, What if you don't get the pack weapon? Then you planned for nothing and wasted some money.
But that's how KI makes money to continue this game.