Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Updating Weapon stitching with test realm

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
As of now it's not possible to stitch weapons that are purely one class like say "smashy" with a hybrid like "smashy/slashy" I know this is probably because of the animations and it would be weird to have someone with a let's say a shooty weapon stitched with a smashy one and the result would be a odd animation however there are certain very rare drops that I'm sure everyone would like to stitch such as Ajax's hammer or the Oni bulwark that we can't stich. Would it be possible to fix stitching to more of a ranged/melee limitations because I think there are a lot of us that would love to use a different weapon look but keep the stats of the previous one. With test realm on the horizon it would be greatly appreciated if this was considered

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
I agree with sunny wolf just only let things with blades stitch blade and guns stitch with guns doesn't have to be the same class just don't mix blades with guns