Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
max level cap to about 100 please, and a way to earn a little bit of crowns like 10-30 easy battle, 40-100 medium battle, 150-200 hard battle, 250- 1000 boss battle please.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
masterlighting830 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
max level cap to about 100 please, and a way to earn a little bit of crowns like 10-30 easy battle, 40-100 medium battle, 150-200 hard battle, 250- 1000 boss battle please.
Welcome to the message boards, masterlighting830, did you know that there's a way to earn 100 crowns a day by playing KI trivia games?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
And there are videos you can watch that also earn you Crowns (10 Crowns per video) if you have that option enabled.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
these crown earning things would make crowns WAY to easy to get, and you could get anything you wanted from the crown shop whenever you want it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on May 2, 2016 wrote:
these crown earning things would make crowns WAY to easy to get, and you could get anything you wanted from the crown shop whenever you want it.
And KI would lose revenue, which would cause their company to fail, which would end W101 & P101. Free isn't always a good thing.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I did the math with this implemented you will get on average 1600 crowns from one run

Smugglers arena would be more with 1750 crowns!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi welcome to the message boards :) glad to see you aboard.. you stated a well-known wish for new pirates..

you know in the future KI might give us pirates a treasure seeker hunt similar to wizards daily assignments.. and actually I think if done innovatively it could work very well on here..
Some problems I see as a mother is so many kids start a game and never mention or offer.. these are family games, so the kid around 14 starts pirate, mom stumbles in sees what their playing, ..remembers Mario kart and thinks what is this? this is cool..
However there are a few years in between that moment for nongaming households..wherein only the children play..these kids get to 16 get a job start playing it like they dreamed..member and crowns.. but 2 years to wait stuck at level 6? in skull island?
no offense to KI but I always felt that the free area should've extended fully through the stormgate skyways right up to the face of the new worlds.. then gotta turn around... o? jellyfish? so cute arggg boom life fountain skull island again XD its a perfect spot to leave the free area..
where theres a will there a way.. lots of ways to earn some but the fact this is still a valid complaint from our new pirates means in my mind, there hs to be a compromise made somehow..
losing new members is worse economy-wise.
stormy jen silver

Captain
May 16, 2011
Wow. You say to make the level cap 100 so nonchalantly. You do know how difficult it is to implement 25 levels worth of content into a game, right? It's not that easy. And getting 1000 crowns from a boss battle is way too ridiculous. You could farm Fin for hours, and get tens of thousands of crowns.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I don't mean to be rude here but

This update suggestion is more of an update indigestion

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 25, 2016 wrote:
I don't mean to be rude here but

This update suggestion is more of an update indigestion
just exactly how awesome was your first-ever post? care to link it? my point is the kid is thinking ahead and was brave enough to post.. can you feel that? ty
stormy jen silver

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Speaking of crowns, these are very valuable "gems". 100 free ( additional ) crowns per day is great, if that continues for a month that up to 3,000+ free ( additional, for those who bought and/or redeem these items with a gift card(s) ) crowns that's up to 36,000+ free crowns per year. Give the trivia a try, in my opinon they are fun as they are educational. ( So here is 10 free crowns, for one perfect score trivia/ quiz ) You can do up 10 trivias/quizs per day. Plus don't forget to click the earn free crowns button for more free crowns,when your pirate is not in a battle, otherwise that won't bode well.

In other words free is not always good, as someone pointed out earlier.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on May 26, 2016 wrote:
just exactly how awesome was your first-ever post? care to link it? my point is the kid is thinking ahead and was brave enough to post.. can you feel that? ty
stormy jen silver
Wow, this really made my day, thank you
I do forget my first post and I wouldn't mind if you linked to it please
Also just so you know I am the same person as Witchdocotor Darius, just that I had membership on this account so that I could post here

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
SpellBinder Darius on May 27, 2016 wrote:
Wow, this really made my day, thank you
I do forget my first post and I wouldn't mind if you linked to it please
Also just so you know I am the same person as Witchdocotor Darius, just that I had membership on this account so that I could post here
sadly I'm triple as verbose as you have been kind sir so remembering your 1st post XD I cant even remember my own!
stormy jen silver