Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

unselecting skills

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 14, 2010
it would be nice to unselect skill s so we don't have to remove so many during a battle. especially since we get upgrades on skills which make some of the others not very useful. Unless there is a way to do that now that i am unaware of

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
DarkIcePhoenix on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
it would be nice to unselect skill s so we don't have to remove so many during a battle. especially since we get upgrades on skills which make some of the others not very useful. Unless there is a way to do that now that i am unaware of
There is. Right click it to discard.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
The most problematic class with this issue is my musketeer so far. It seems like I have to discard every single fight due to the number of traps (three) plus the barrier (thankfully it upgrades without purchasing an additional skill). Swashbuckler doesn't have a problem usually and the only skill I find it only partially useful is gallant defense. Privateer oddly enough I seem to use more card items than my other classes due to lack of actual skills (not a buff etc). My buccaneer also seems to lack options especially lower to middle level (both are thirty). Right click away I suppose it's the only band aid available.