Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unbeaten Badges

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
There should be badges for getting through a world unbeaten, this is a very impressive accomplishment and worthy of a reward, the badges could be as such

Skull island- Pirate Overlord

Monquista- King/Queen of Monkeys

Valencia- Beacon of Resistance

Cool Ranch- Law Bringer

Mooshu- Emperors Guardian

Marleybone- War Hero

Aquila- The Gods Champion

Through every current world unbeaten- Immortal

Through el dorado arc unbeaten- King/Queen of the Skyways

Through next arc unbeaten- Lord of the Spiral

These Badges could also grant special gear or companions that CAN be traded to another character(companions are in gifts) so that those who were here before these badges have the chance to give to give their main character the rewards

Skull Island- Gunns Blade

Monquista- The Crown

Valencia- Freedom Fighter companion

Cool Ranch- Deputy's Oufit

Mooshu- Emperor's Will(Totem that Grants Charm)

Marelybone- Admiral's Ship(Levels up with each world so its always relevant, you wont be able to use it immediately due to level requirement)

Aquila- Zeus's Will companion, whatever type of enemy pluton is

El dorado arc- Kane

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
and what about people who could not possibly win a fight because of a glitch, like the hydra battle? or someone who loses connection in a fight? its a nice idea, but there are too many variables that couldn't be controlled.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
zuto4011a on May 24, 2015 wrote:
There should be badges for getting through a world unbeaten, this is a very impressive accomplishment and worthy of a reward, the badges could be as such

Skull island- Pirate Overlord

Monquista- King/Queen of Monkeys

Valencia- Beacon of Resistance

Cool Ranch- Law Bringer

Mooshu- Emperors Guardian

Marleybone- War Hero

Aquila- The Gods Champion

Through every current world unbeaten- Immortal

Through el dorado arc unbeaten- King/Queen of the Skyways

Through next arc unbeaten- Lord of the Spiral

These Badges could also grant special gear or companions that CAN be traded to another character(companions are in gifts) so that those who were here before these badges have the chance to give to give their main character the rewards

Skull Island- Gunns Blade

Monquista- The Crown

Valencia- Freedom Fighter companion

Cool Ranch- Deputy's Oufit

Mooshu- Emperor's Will(Totem that Grants Charm)

Marelybone- Admiral's Ship(Levels up with each world so its always relevant, you wont be able to use it immediately due to level requirement)

Aquila- Zeus's Will companion, whatever type of enemy pluton is

El dorado arc- Kane
Gotta admit, these seem like pretty cool ideas. Just wondering what some of the Stats would be for the rewards :) Also, is the Freedom Fighter just a Unicorn, or are they a Crab or Guinea Pig? I'd honestly love to have another Gaspard. Those Guinea Pigs are so cute :) Also, those titles are pretty creative!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Lord of the Apes

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
While I agree it is a great accomplishment, it is something that has to be done perfectly first time through or you can never get it. All the badges in the game (excluding class specific ones) can be achieved by any character.
You mentioned the problem with main characters that have gone through the story already but there are other problems. Computer crashes, internet drops at both ends, or times when you have to get off the computer quickly can cause you to experience defeat.

So no, I don't think rewards for getting through the game unbeaten is a good idea. Badges should stay achievable for all players no matter the circumstances.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Blixet on May 24, 2015 wrote:
and what about people who could not possibly win a fight because of a glitch, like the hydra battle? or someone who loses connection in a fight? its a nice idea, but there are too many variables that couldn't be controlled.
Not my problem, if my group loses to a glitch we'll restart, just be dedicated and youll get it eventually

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Cruel Owen Quarrel on May 24, 2015 wrote:
Gotta admit, these seem like pretty cool ideas. Just wondering what some of the Stats would be for the rewards :) Also, is the Freedom Fighter just a Unicorn, or are they a Crab or Guinea Pig? I'd honestly love to have another Gaspard. Those Guinea Pigs are so cute :) Also, those titles are pretty creative!

freedom fighter would be a unicorn, the companions would have 1 more epic then baar to make them really unique and possibly have extra powers such as summon phantom legion from the zeuss will, 3x3 summon of lvl 50 spirits, and freedom fighter could have the resistances hope which heals the entire team for 500 health, basically i'm trying to make these companions op because those who get them are the very best of the best and deserve it

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It would be very neat to earn badges based on surviving through without even falling once, though, I would settle for those earned by completing certain major adventure instances, like going through the Tower of Moo Manchu without losing a battle once while we're in that dungeon. Would be nice to have "No Defeat" badges added to our collection, though.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on May 24, 2015 wrote:

The way I kind of think of it, we are all Freedom Fighters for dealing against Kane and the Clockwork Armada armies... & maybe even more.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is a nice idea, however this will be a very difficult achievement to do. Have to deal with technical issues along the way, like the game crushed during a battle session. Other than that bad luck came to me, or I came upreared for a tough battles.

In other words " It's not my fault that I was defeated during in game battle. It was my computer caught a bug. Thus( This ) caused me to be defeated during in game battle."