Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy Chief's Poison Spell

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Has anyone else acquired Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah as a companion? Have you noticed that his Poison attack spell cannot be targeted so that it centers on any friendlies? I sent in a bug report, because I think it should be the same as all the other area of effect attacks.

Just thought I'd post it here as well, in case anyone else had the same trouble.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
Willowydream on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
Has anyone else acquired Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah as a companion? Have you noticed that his Poison attack spell cannot be targeted so that it centers on any friendlies? I sent in a bug report, because I think it should be the same as all the other area of effect attacks.

Just thought I'd post it here as well, in case anyone else had the same trouble.
Back in beta, several spells were restricted like that (especially Witchdoctor spells). Wonder if this spell didn't get that memo.....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think I may have figured out how this spell casts -- he needs to be able to move next to an enemy and then the spell needs to be centered on him but directed at the enemy? Pretty tricky...