Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

tricky vinny's hat!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i really hate tricky vinny's hat (the frog companion) i would really apreciate if you could change it. thank you!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Really? Why is it every companion that has a hat must be changed? Kobe (bring it back). Ratbeard (looks off). Cat Pirate (lean it back). And now Tricky Vinny? I think as of now, hats just have to be scrapped from any companion Book 14+ (Book 13's gonna have Companions with hats on them. I already know it) because someone says something that a hat is off or odd or ugly on any companion that has one.
I'm not mad, but it's annoying to see things about a Companion's hat being this or that. Can we just leave the hats alone? I think he's hat looks fine as it is.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i dont know i just dont like the look of it. it looks like a purse with a wigg under it. plus i think that its important to polish the companions look for the game to be more interesting!