Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transfer Companions/Ships and Ship Stitching

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2011
I'm not entirely sure if there's been other posts about this, but considering how long it's been since this game has been 'active' I feel like bringing a little issue of my own up: please allow us to transfer our Companions.

Halt! Freeze! I don't mean transfer ALL of our Companions, I mean allow us to transfer the Companions we BOUGHT through BUNDLES. I would love to be able to share my Monkey Companion (forget the Spooky Bundle it came from) over to my Witchdoctor when I'm not playing my main (Swashbuckler). I feel like we shouldn't be forced to spend ANOTHER $20-40 just to get the same Companion on a different character.

On that note, I also request being able to transfer our Ships. Same reasoning, the Haunted Galleon (or whatever it's called) is cool and I love it but, again, I'd love to be able to share it with my Witchdoctor when not on my main. And considering how underpowered the Bundle Ships are, and the fact that there's no way to upgrade the ship with the exact parts required for it since it's labeled as Haunted or whatnot, I don't see why this would be a problem.

Finally: please allow us to 'stitch' our Ships. For the very reason above: I love the Haunted Galleon but its stats are terrible at max level compared to some of the other ships you can get in game relatively free/easily. I'd like to be able to keep the look of a Ship I like, while having the stats of another. Of course, this would also require being allowed to stitch Sails and Cannons and Rudders and whatnot. I don't see why this would be a problem either, since it would promote more customization and personalization within the game rather than everyone having the same exact ship end-game because it's currently the best.

Just a few thoughts, other than that I love the fact that this game is FINALLY waking up and growing again, though I don't know what to put my extra skill-points towards considering Relentless requires Smashy 2 (which is pointless on my Swash) and all I was able to get was Witchdoctor. I'll probably just save my points for when better talents/powers come out.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Nightblood1995 on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if there's been other posts about this, but considering how long it's been since this game has been 'active' I feel like bringing a little issue of my own up: please allow us to transfer our Companions.

Halt! Freeze! I don't mean transfer ALL of our Companions, I mean allow us to transfer the Companions we BOUGHT through BUNDLES. I would love to be able to share my Monkey Companion (forget the Spooky Bundle it came from) over to my Witchdoctor when I'm not playing my main (Swashbuckler). I feel like we shouldn't be forced to spend ANOTHER $20-40 just to get the same Companion on a different character.

On that note, I also request being able to transfer our Ships. Same reasoning, the Haunted Galleon (or whatever it's called) is cool and I love it but, again, I'd love to be able to share it with my Witchdoctor when not on my main. And considering how underpowered the Bundle Ships are, and the fact that there's no way to upgrade the ship with the exact parts required for it since it's labeled as Haunted or whatnot, I don't see why this would be a problem.

Finally: please allow us to 'stitch' our Ships. For the very reason above: I love the Haunted Galleon but its stats are terrible at max level compared to some of the other ships you can get in game relatively free/easily. I'd like to be able to keep the look of a Ship I like, while having the stats of another. Of course, this would also require being allowed to stitch Sails and Cannons and Rudders and whatnot. I don't see why this would be a problem either, since it would promote more customization and personalization within the game rather than everyone having the same exact ship end-game because it's currently the best.

Just a few thoughts, other than that I love the fact that this game is FINALLY waking up and growing again, though I don't know what to put my extra skill-points towards considering Relentless requires Smashy 2 (which is pointless on my Swash) and all I was able to get was Witchdoctor. I'll probably just save my points for when better talents/powers come out.
I have written posts about stitching ship equipment. Personally I don't like having to buy a different ship every time I level up. I prefer the same ship for my pirate that has matching canons, steering wheel, sails...etc. Should be an option. So you can have your own fleet of ships or the one ship you want for your pirate.
Yes being able to transfer companions bought from a bundle is a good idea to.