Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time Travel!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Hey Mew, I was just reading a thread in which you said that you loved time travel, and another thread where people were suspecting about Queen (the Armada lady who’s sitting next to Kane in the Armada puppetshow), and another about how the clockwork birds will play a big part, and how people want to know more about the PC’s past. So I thought, put ‘em all together in a blender for half an hour, and you get this:

The PC goes to some witchdoctor in the next world to regain the memories they lost in Aquila, and is sent back in time to when they were just four years old. The PC is just a floating blue wispy thing in a black and white world, where he/she watches helplessly as Queen walks into their houses and tells them she’s found them using the birds, which are her spies. So depending on what the PC chose for how their parents died, they will see their parents flee the house with you, then the next thing you see is the PC getting carried away from the doomed ship by their Presidio companion, while their parents die. The PC awakes, then seeks to avenge his/her parent’s deaths by terminating Queen.

Please tell me you like it!

-Merciless Olivia Roberts, who hates seagulls.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ihateseagulls on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey Mew, I was just reading a thread in which you said that you loved time travel, and another thread where people were suspecting about Queen (the Armada lady who’s sitting next to Kane in the Armada puppetshow), and another about how the clockwork birds will play a big part, and how people want to know more about the PC’s past. So I thought, put ‘em all together in a blender for half an hour, and you get this:

The PC goes to some witchdoctor in the next world to regain the memories they lost in Aquila, and is sent back in time to when they were just four years old. The PC is just a floating blue wispy thing in a black and white world, where he/she watches helplessly as Queen walks into their houses and tells them she’s found them using the birds, which are her spies. So depending on what the PC chose for how their parents died, they will see their parents flee the house with you, then the next thing you see is the PC getting carried away from the doomed ship by their Presidio companion, while their parents die. The PC awakes, then seeks to avenge his/her parent’s deaths by terminating Queen.

We're going to Valencia and Krokotopia and Valencia isn't a new world! Well here's my version
As the Pirate was sailing to his next destination and walks into Cidaz, capital of the Spiral, he finds a a Time Machine. He then goes back into time and get teleported to his old world and he walks around and he sees his old home so he opens it. Then he sees the Armada and his crew attacks the Armada destroying them all and then you're still alive but are suddenly dressed in the world clothing. You also notice the Time Machine is gone and all your companions are to. You learn about the birds but shortly afterwards, your family recives news the Valencian Empire fell. The reign of Kane is over by Time Travelling and you're so happy. Your mom says Thanks son and the map pieces that you didn't have in your pocket are and all of them are because you found them all thanks to Avery. You go on the Cupcake ship with your family; way stronger than your first and sail off to El Dorado. You claim the gold and head back home, You then live in your family's world and all the other worlds you go to look strange without the Armada. You then decide to go onto your next adventure in the past and you avenged the Armada in the past. So now you have to make a Time Machine back to the future in Valencia. That's the end of the 1st arc and going to the 2nd arc. You can create the storyline from here players just for fun and giving KI ideas if they don't have some.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Interesting.... I like the fact that you go back to da cupcake ship, but losing my companions? No way!

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Ihateseagulls on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:

Time travel my be possable using the portal but not sure how it would fit into the game ask jack or dev team