Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Throwback Thursday on Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Joke's on you, I already have him
I dont want to be mean but why do you lie so much. I know for a fact you dont have him and you dont have all the companions. Anyway to other players just for what its worth the cat companion is fun and all, but powers wise I dont find myself using him that often.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
Joke's on you, I already have him
lol! wrong of you to "joke" on this since OBVIOUSLY you just made your ki account in 2016.. funny you decieved so many though wouldve been funnier at April fools time ya?

as for the wonderful special uniqueness of the grand Boochbeard bundle i heartily second all nars towards re-release.. some things are meant to stay special <3

i would however love it when and if housing tours were to come here if a few would consider putting theirs on display for others to enjoy :3

id love a cat though might i ask for a female and vastly different from anything we've seen? I had made a side story/main quest idea post forever ago, but it featured an NPC named Sanura Snow.. (Albion to Aussieland page 57 ish in "do you have a suggestion" main topic) anyways she'd be a neat addition to our crew quite possibly..

what other things would someone desire for throwback thursday? atm im more into the idea of new things bundles packs etc, we'd need a lot before justifying removing and re-leasing something on special..

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
Not exactly a definite answer but we do know One-Eyed Jack/Tom is against bringing it back now. That said he is only 1 person that works for Ki, and we don't know how the rest of Ki's team feels 1 way or the other. Thanks for weighing in One-Eyed Jack/Tom.
One Eyed Jack's answer should be "definite" for anyone. Perhaps Ms. Rubin will be inclined to give an answer to the ones who still think a return is possible?
If not, then I present to you, RRRRZZZZ419, the following scenario:
Suppose that there is a 100% support from all current players for the return of the Boochbeard Bundle & KI decides to comply saying it's "only for a limited time" & for the original price of $89.99 USD.
Players that can, buy the bundle, those who had the bundle get the extras on another pirate. KI then says it's to be retired permanently, again.
Is everyone happy?
Not at all, you're forgetting those who can't buy such an expensive bundle. Also the players who join after this "limited time" offer expires.
A few months down the skyways, a new player sees that Cat Pirate and wants one, they learn the whole story about the bundle and how it was brought back due to popular demand, even though KI said it was retired permanently.
Then they begin begging for the bundle to come back, pointing out ( rightly ) that if it was brought back once, it can be brought back again. Over & over. Being "Retired Permanently" becomes a joke in the gaming industry and KI loses any credibility among their customers.
Do you really want that to happen? Just so you can get a companion? Think about the consequences, please!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If KingsIsle is doing another KI Live! event I hope that it's not entirely devoted to what's happening in Wizard101; as you probably know they're currently in test realm & have a new bundle.
I hope Pirate101 gets some air time with news that we're getting a bundle and maybe another update!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
lol! wrong of you to "joke" on this since OBVIOUSLY you just made your ki account in 2016.. funny you decieved so many though wouldve been funnier at April fools time ya?

as for the wonderful special uniqueness of the grand Boochbeard bundle i heartily second all nars towards re-release.. some things are meant to stay special <3

i would however love it when and if housing tours were to come here if a few would consider putting theirs on display for others to enjoy :3

id love a cat though might i ask for a female and vastly different from anything we've seen? I had made a side story/main quest idea post forever ago, but it featured an NPC named Sanura Snow.. (Albion to Aussieland page 57 ish in "do you have a suggestion" main topic) anyways she'd be a neat addition to our crew quite possibly..

what other things would someone desire for throwback thursday? atm im more into the idea of new things bundles packs etc, we'd need a lot before justifying removing and re-leasing something on special..

stormy jen silver
If we can meet up in-game some time, Jen, I'd happily let you tour my house. November is going to be a better time for me to be online, so let's try to arrange a meet-up after next week some time.