Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Things that should be added in the next update.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2017
Krokotopia and or grizzleheim. Egypt is famous for tombs filled with treasure, and the vikings are the fearsome raiders of the north, classic pirates.

Greater ship customization. Lets say for a moment that you have an awesome mooshu frigate called the happy turtle, with a happy turtle figure head. Let's say you come across a heron figure head that's objectively stronger. You will need to choose between a strong ship or a cool ship. This could be solved with a ship part stitching feature.

Greater scrip drop chance, plus greater scrip amount. The black market holds some of the coolest stuff the game has to offer, but it is locked behind a frustratingly hard to obtain currency. I fully understand keeping the cool stuff to the most skilled players, but you're going too far. If you want to reward people for putting in the time and grinding, add a scrip potion to the cs and make the smugglers den easier. If you want to limit scrip to the best of the best, greatly increase the amount of scrip that drops at a time. Right now, that black market stuff may as well not exist.

Also new promotion quests. Everyone likes promoting their favourites.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bloody Oliver on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
Krokotopia and or grizzleheim. Egypt is famous for tombs filled with treasure, and the vikings are the fearsome raiders of the north, classic pirates.

Greater ship customization. Lets say for a moment that you have an awesome mooshu frigate called the happy turtle, with a happy turtle figure head. Let's say you come across a heron figure head that's objectively stronger. You will need to choose between a strong ship or a cool ship. This could be solved with a ship part stitching feature.

Greater scrip drop chance, plus greater scrip amount. The black market holds some of the coolest stuff the game has to offer, but it is locked behind a frustratingly hard to obtain currency. I fully understand keeping the cool stuff to the most skilled players, but you're going too far. If you want to reward people for putting in the time and grinding, add a scrip potion to the cs and make the smugglers den easier. If you want to limit scrip to the best of the best, greatly increase the amount of scrip that drops at a time. Right now, that black market stuff may as well not exist.

Also new promotion quests. Everyone likes promoting their favourites.
I agree that the scrip drop could be raised a bit, but a truly dedicated player will farm ships and save up for that desired item ( I did this for the Smuggler's outfit and Boots ).
Making the Smuggler's Arena easier would be a mistake - it presents one of the best challenges in the game for pirates wanting to learn and strategize - it should most definitely NOT be solo-able!
When Crafting comes to P101 we will be able to have both a powerful ship & a cool ship.
We do need Griz and Krok in this game because they are origin worlds for our pirates.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I like your idea of adding Krokotopia and/ or Grizzleheim. Pirates that are raised in Skull Island, Mooshu and Marleybone can all visit there, but not the ones from Krok and GH, not unless they become wizards. Given that GH is big in Wiz, with the Wintertusk area set there, I feel like Krokotopia would be cool to see on Pirate. There could be special stuff for witch doctors there. And new Krok boats, reed boats and royal barges. It would be nice to get one like the Krok boat that is a housing item.
I think there might be some problems with getting ship parts to match ships. I think that's part of why we can't get Cool Ranch steam boats. Personally, I think a Misissippi style paddle wheel boat would be cool to have. Why not a smoke stack in the mast space, and paddle wheels in place of rudders? Instead of a figure head, there could be a fancy gangplank in front. I guess the art for all the parts needed and getting them to work takes a bunch of time. The coding might be tricky, but stitching them sounds like it might work to get nice looks with power. If they have to choose what to work on, new world first.
I agree, the black market is expensive. I wonder how much scrip I'd have, if scrip dropped when I started playing. It was introduced later. If I went from new pirate to max, letting scrip pile up from questing the whole time, how much could I have? (Without going out of my way to farm for it)

Ensign
Jun 11, 2016
anecorbie on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
I agree that the scrip drop could be raised a bit, but a truly dedicated player will farm ships and save up for that desired item ( I did this for the Smuggler's outfit and Boots ).
Making the Smuggler's Arena easier would be a mistake - it presents one of the best challenges in the game for pirates wanting to learn and strategize - it should most definitely NOT be solo-able!
When Crafting comes to P101 we will be able to have both a powerful ship & a cool ship.
We do need Griz and Krok in this game because they are origin worlds for our pirates.
I'd like Griz (as a side world or otherwise) for an entirely different reason, and that is a simple one; would a viking longship in Pirate101 not be the most awesome thing since Valencia Part 2?

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
They should add quest finder.Wizard101 had done that, but what about pirate101. People want to lvl up their pirates faster by doing quests. Also it will be useful to find quest that you didnt do before.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'm going to say it again:

We just got a new world less than a year ago, and at the release of that world, it was also revealed that three other worlds were scrapped so as to bring the story to a conclusion.

You don't seriously think they would add a new world now, less than a year later, after scrapping three others, do you?

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I cannot wait for the next update... I honestly don't care which world it is I just want to continue on with the storyline. When Valencia Part 2 came out in August 2016, I was so happy and I finished it in less than a month and then I didn't know what to do. So I leveled 2 other characters up to level 70 and I'm working on a third. If I had to choose a world for the next update, it would probably be Grizzleheim because it was pretty fun in Wizard101 and everyone else seems to want it too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Apr 11, 2017 wrote:
I'm going to say it again:

We just got a new world less than a year ago, and at the release of that world, it was also revealed that three other worlds were scrapped so as to bring the story to a conclusion.

You don't seriously think they would add a new world now, less than a year later, after scrapping three others, do you?
Yes, most of us are hoping for such a thing. And we didn't get a "new" world, but an expansion of an old one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Valkoor the Swashb... on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
I'd like Griz (as a side world or otherwise) for an entirely different reason, and that is a simple one; would a viking longship in Pirate101 not be the most awesome thing since Valencia Part 2?
A Viking Longship would be absolutely awesome! It's well known that Vikings were intrepid explorers and sailors!