Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

They changed the "Skull Island" button.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2010
I think I just found a change they made to the "Skull Island" button. After defeating Fin Dorsal, I learned the "Fast Travel Tip". It asks me if I want to take a shortcut, then tells me to "press the Skull Island button" to go straight to Avery's Court.

But now it says "Click the Skull Island button again to return to wherever you were." That's new, isn't it?

I tried it. After returning to Avery's Court, and waiting for the timer to run-down, I pressed the Skull Island button again, and it took me back to Fin Dorsal's area. Nice

Developer
AluraMist2 on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
I think I just found a change they made to the "Skull Island" button. After defeating Fin Dorsal, I learned the "Fast Travel Tip". It asks me if I want to take a shortcut, then tells me to "press the Skull Island button" to go straight to Avery's Court.

But now it says "Click the Skull Island button again to return to wherever you were." That's new, isn't it?

I tried it. After returning to Avery's Court, and waiting for the timer to run-down, I pressed the Skull Island button again, and it took me back to Fin Dorsal's area. Nice
indeed a handy feature, eh? :)

Pirate101 Associate Producer
Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
Johnny Ringo on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
It is a wonderful feature! Thanks so much for adding it. I know we were asking for a feature like our mark spot in Wizzy. This is a lovely compromise. I have been saying thank you each time I use it. Megan

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Johnny Ringo on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Yes, this is a big plus Those of us in beta were asking for something to help with the long journey's in the sky, and this is an excellent way to offer a short-cut to SI and back to our last location. Thank you KI.