There's a Panda in a tree!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
I am loving the new update, and enjoying all the new animal life -- snakes, frogs, squirrels, all charming little creatures. But imagine my happy surprise to see a Panda (!) sitting peaceably, nibbling bark, in a tree in Yama Kai! Wow! How charming and delightful! The worlds are even more lovely with these creatures living in them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5739
Anne Radcliffe on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I am loving the new update, and enjoying all the new animal life -- snakes, frogs, squirrels, all charming little creatures. But imagine my happy surprise to see a Panda (!) sitting peaceably, nibbling bark, in a tree in Yama Kai! Wow! How charming and delightful! The worlds are even more lovely with these creatures living in them.
Wow! Gonna sail there now!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Anne Radcliffe on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I am loving the new update, and enjoying all the new animal life -- snakes, frogs, squirrels, all charming little creatures. But imagine my happy surprise to see a Panda (!) sitting peaceably, nibbling bark, in a tree in Yama Kai! Wow! How charming and delightful! The worlds are even more lovely with these creatures living in them.
Tee, hee. Wait until you discover the koala and the skunk. They have outdone themselves with so many delights in this game that have nothing to do with the story, just to make things more interesting and beautiful. Beyond well done KI artists.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
103
Hey guys, you should stop by Captain Steed's Villa: There's Owls, Rabbits and Squirrels. There's also Rabbits and Owls in Aquila, too.

Animal list: (That are known to me so far)

Skull Island: Parrots, Snakes.
Monquista: Nothing?
Valencia: Rabbits, Owls, Squirrels.
Cool Ranch: Roosters, Crows, Skunks.
MooShu: Koalas, Panda Bears.
Marleybone: Nothing.
Aquila: Owls, Rabbits.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5739
anecorbie on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Wow! Gonna sail there now!
Yes, it's there, at first I was confused, though; there are several trees with creatures in them, they look like koalas. But I finally saw him.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
474
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
itsamemario4 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, you should stop by Captain Steed's Villa: There's Owls, Rabbits and Squirrels. There's also Rabbits and Owls in Aquila, too.

Animal list: (That are known to me so far)

Skull Island: Parrots, Snakes.
Monquista: Nothing?
Valencia: Rabbits, Owls, Squirrels.
Cool Ranch: Roosters, Crows, Skunks.
MooShu: Koalas, Panda Bears.
Marleybone: Nothing.
Aquila: Owls, Rabbits.
I have also seen skunks, frogs and new and improved bunnies with different animations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5739
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Tee, hee. Wait until you discover the koala and the skunk. They have outdone themselves with so many delights in this game that have nothing to do with the story, just to make things more interesting and beautiful. Beyond well done KI artists.
Yup, saw the skunk in Fort McMurtry, he's walking around with his tail UP, so don't get too close! The wild life they added makes to areas more 'alive'.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
itsamemario4 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, you should stop by Captain Steed's Villa: There's Owls, Rabbits and Squirrels. There's also Rabbits and Owls in Aquila, too.

Animal list: (That are known to me so far)

Skull Island: Parrots, Snakes.
Monquista: Nothing?
Valencia: Rabbits, Owls, Squirrels.
Cool Ranch: Roosters, Crows, Skunks.
MooShu: Koalas, Panda Bears.
Marleybone: Nothing.
Aquila: Owls, Rabbits.
There are snakes in Cool Ranch too.Today I was in Boot Hill and there were like five of them!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
103
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 14, 2014 wrote:
I have also seen skunks, frogs and new and improved bunnies with different animations.
Where exactly did you see them? I'm going to edit the list of animals found in specific worlds.

I doubt Monquista and Marleybone have any wild animals, though...

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
anecorbie on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Yup, saw the skunk in Fort McMurtry, he's walking around with his tail UP, so don't get too close! The wild life they added makes to areas more 'alive'.
Don't worry about the skunk with his tail up, at least until the little guy stands on his front feet and starts dancing, then you should probably run.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
CdeWinter on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Don't worry about the skunk with his tail up, at least until the little guy stands on his front feet and starts dancing, then you should probably run.
Lol Indeed they pound the ground with their front feet to warn you away. If they start drummin' you start runnin'

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
Cool wildlife,makes the game even cooler. This update is full of surprises and discoveries.I wonder what wildlife the next world of the spiral our pirate(s) will discover ? Like Polaris, El Darado, Zafaria ( mentioned in a cool ranch quest ), maybe Mirage and maybe Celistia potential/planned worlds for pirate101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
itsamemario4 on May 14, 2014 wrote:
Where exactly did you see them? I'm going to edit the list of animals found in specific worlds.

I doubt Monquista and Marleybone have any wild animals, though...
The skunk I saw was in Illios. Frogs and owl were in Achaea around the Rainbow Pond. Ithaca had the new and improved bunnies but I have seen them in other places too.