Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Worlds of Pirate101 (ideas)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2009
While the story has come to a halt, I have some ideas on how the story can go forward. There may be spoilers from the past worlds.

Kane Storyline-

Skull Island: After just arriving in Skull Island from the clutches of the Armada, you're set to make a name for yourself. Through pure audacity and intrigue, you make your way into finding Gunn's treasure and to bring Monquista's fallen general back home.

Monquista: Life couldn't be better! You're sailing towards the royal court of the Monquistian Empire for a sure reward! However, after learning of a revolution taking place under the Crown's nose, you help the resistance gain a stronghold on the corrupt system of Monquista.

Valencia: The hunt is on. After discovering that the piece of treasure Avery wanted from the pile of Gunn's gold was in fact a piece of Marco Pollo's map, you are hard-pressed from finding the pieces before the dreaded Armada. After daring the venture through Avernus' stormgate, you find yourself in the emerald skies of Valencia. Some of its inhabitants have the will to fight, but since their struggle has long past, only the help of a few professors and an old captain will aid you. The map was located in Granchia - one of the doomed-isles. There, you meet one of Kane's court members: Phule - the mad jester. After the encounter, you gain a blue windstone, but alas the map was taken by the Armada.

Cool Ranch: It appears that Marco Pollo seperated his map pieces into his crew's possession. You travel to the realm of Cool Ranch in order to bypass corrupt governers, the dreadful Captain Blood, and even a few gangs. Once you make it to the true holding place of the map piece, Deacon was following close behind. After eliminating the court member, you hold yet another map piece.

Mooshu: Acquiring the next map piece will take guile as well as bravery. Mooshu is known for its toughness and army of Samoorai. Through the defeat of the corrupt General Tso, you meat the third court member: Rooke - General of the Armada. The piece is taken, however you have an opportunity to take the map to be translated.

Marleybone: The skirmish that you started back in Skull Island has blown into a full-on war. Catbeard is held there as a prisoner of the crown. The only way to achieve the piece is to free him by becoming a Marleybonian Captain. You fight the war alongside the "iron" dogs until you eventually defeat Rooke.

Aquila: Argos the Cyclopes holds another map piece. You travel through a reformed kingdom to reach the ancient lands of Aquila, however there's one problem: Argos is missing. You discover that Argos himself is the one person holding the door between the Minotaur and the fate of Aquila. You gain the trust of the great Hawkules in order to bind the minotaur again. After its defeat, Ulysses has actually taken the map for his form of ransom. His land has been overtaken by a corrupt suitor. When retrieving the Rosetta Stone, you travel back to Mb and learn a secret of Kane's weakness.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I think avernus has alot of unused potential.It's the games equivalent of heck and all that's in it is bone dragons. All it really needs is a few enemy ships, that look like the canoe that brings you down river Styx and into the afterlife, and a town or two of nothing but skeleton people or humanoid versions of the bone drakes. Although I guess some of this stuff has to be saved for Darkmoor but you just pass through it and there is never a purpose to go back after that and blind mew said that the worlds need to feel alive in the players minds but avernus is pretty dead. Unless that was what the developers were going for ,because it is supposed to be heck, then in that case bold choice developers.

P.s. I am also curious of what the symbol of the realm would be.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain A Hawkins on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
While the story has come to a halt, I have some ideas on how the story can go forward. There may be spoilers from the past worlds.

Kane Storyline-

Skull Island: After just arriving in Skull Island from the clutches of the Armada, you're set to make a name for yourself. Through pure audacity and intrigue, you make your way into finding Gunn's treasure and to bring Monquista's fallen general back home.

Monquista: Life couldn't be better! You're sailing towards the royal court of the Monquistian Empire for a sure reward! However, after learning of a revolution taking place under the Crown's nose, you help the resistance gain a stronghold on the corrupt system of Monquista.

Valencia: The hunt is on. After discovering that the piece of treasure Avery wanted from the pile of Gunn's gold was in fact a piece of Marco Pollo's map, you are hard-pressed from finding the pieces before the dreaded Armada. After daring the venture through Avernus' stormgate, you find yourself in the emerald skies of Valencia. Some of its inhabitants have the will to fight, but since their struggle has long past, only the help of a few professors and an old captain will aid you. The map was located in Granchia - one of the doomed-isles. There, you meet one of Kane's court members: Phule - the mad jester. After the encounter, you gain a blue windstone, but alas the map was taken by the Armada.

Cool Ranch: It appears that Marco Pollo seperated his map pieces into his crew's possession. You travel to the realm of Cool Ranch in order to bypass corrupt governers, the dreadful Captain Blood, and even a few gangs. Once you make it to the true holding place of the map piece, Deacon was following close behind. After eliminating the court member, you hold yet another map piece.

Mooshu: Acquiring the next map piece will take guile as well as bravery. Mooshu is known for its toughness and army of Samoorai. Through the defeat of the corrupt General Tso, you meat the third court member: Rooke - General of the Armada. The piece is taken, however you have an opportunity to take the map to be translated.

Marleybone: The skirmish that you started back in Skull Island has blown into a full-on war. Catbeard is held there as a prisoner of the crown. The only way to achieve the piece is to free him by becoming a Marleybonian Captain. You fight the war alongside the "iron" dogs until you eventually defeat Rooke.

Aquila: Argos the Cyclopes holds another map piece. You travel through a reformed kingdom to reach the ancient lands of Aquila, however there's one problem: Argos is missing. You discover that Argos himself is the one person holding the door between the Minotaur and the fate of Aquila. You gain the trust of the great Hawkules in order to bind the minotaur again. After its defeat, Ulysses has actually taken the map for his form of ransom. His land has been overtaken by a corrupt suitor. When retrieving the Rosetta Stone, you travel back to Mb and learn a secret of Kane's weakness.
Nice re-cap, now, how will you continue it? BTW, Welcome to the messages boards, Captain A. Hawkins!

Ensign
May 21, 2009
And now to the new ideas....

Valencia II: After learning that "G" and Caligostro hold the secret to Kane's demise, you need to figure out a way into Valencia since the Armada learned of your previous endevour. You travel back to Aquila and use the stormgate to travel back to Valencia (If you don't know, there's a stormgate in Valencia that leads to Aquila). You travel to the ancient skyway of Florenzo Skyway and set your sail to Florenzo Isle. After docking there, you discover that Caligostro is a pen name for "G"; also known asGiuseppe. He speaks that he is but the creator's assistant. Furious at him, he panics and describes the possible location of the true creator: Leonardo. He states that he went into hiding after Kane took over, so he fled the world. He describes to the player that he has a stronghold somewhere in the Spiral. He speaks of an artifact in Krokotopia that could unlock anyone's location as long as they're alive.

Krokotopia: The quest is on! You travel to Nile Skyway in order to locate the artifact. You decide to travel to Krokotopia City in order to persuade the Pharaoh to lend you his amulet, but he denies it. Afterwards, you are captured by a Mander ship. The Manders speak of an uprising against the Pharaoh. After helping the Manders conquer most of Krokotopia. Another mander speaks of the Amulet around the Pharaoh's neck was indeed a fake. You go to the Isle of Giza and recover the Amulet. Unfortunately for you, Giza at the moment is being occupied by Armada Troops being led by Bishop. After discovering your presence, he explains that they're here to get an uphold on the War by any means nessessary. You battle him, for the last time. With the Armada madman fallen, you take the relic and see Leonardo is located in Polaris.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Whoa Hawkins. First off did you make this up yourself because if you did than you are a very detailed person. But if not then where did you learn this. I know some of them are predictable names (like the ones you mentioned in krokotopia) but the rest is all new to me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
Whoa Hawkins. First off did you make this up yourself because if you did than you are a very detailed person. But if not then where did you learn this. I know some of them are predictable names (like the ones you mentioned in krokotopia) but the rest is all new to me.
He didn't learn this, he made it up. It's well done and, as you said, detailed. We just have to wait until the story update to see if any of his speculations work out.

Ensign
May 21, 2009
I could go on and on, but I don't think you'd want me rambling on about my theory.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Captain A Hawkins on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
I could go on and on, but I don't think you'd want me rambling on about my theory.
I am sure we would love for you to go on, you have great ideas I can't wait to see why a unicorn had to mix in with some penguins

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Pirate101 fan on Dec 30, 2015 wrote:
I think avernus has alot of unused potential.It's the games equivalent of heck and all that's in it is bone dragons. All it really needs is a few enemy ships, that look like the canoe that brings you down river Styx and into the afterlife, and a town or two of nothing but skeleton people or humanoid versions of the bone drakes. Although I guess some of this stuff has to be saved for Darkmoor but you just pass through it and there is never a purpose to go back after that and blind mew said that the worlds need to feel alive in the players minds but avernus is pretty dead. Unless that was what the developers were going for ,because it is supposed to be heck, then in that case bold choice developers.

P.s. I am also curious of what the symbol of the realm would be.
The symbol of the realm is Dragonspyre, a wizard101 world.