Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The world of Darkmoor, or Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Ahoy Lad's, now as it was stated the 2 year's, seven month's post I have been studying many origin's of the Pirate101 universe. Now, Darkmoor has been referenced through out the game many time's during the Duck of Death puppet show, the credential's captain Avery gave you to get to Puerto Mico. Now I had idea's of a story line based on the spirit which William the Duck, or Enlglish Bill sold his soul too.

Now another suggestive world is Grizzleheim. Now little piece's of Grizzleheim's people we're noticed in the Petathelon, in the hut where Bjorn is. Also, the Grizzly pack that came out some time ago, I have not had any idea's of a story line yet I was thinking when the Raven's got out of control in Grizzleheim.

Now the main sky way idea's, and wind stone color's would be... Darkmoor - Red wind stone, stormgate sky way entrance, Reaper's Skyway.

Grizzleheim wind stone - Brown, or Grey windstone. Storm gate entrance skyway - Wintertusk Path skyway.

Now I hope many people will quote on this suggestion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mgk2003 on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy Lad's, now as it was stated the 2 year's, seven month's post I have been studying many origin's of the Pirate101 universe. Now, Darkmoor has been referenced through out the game many time's during the Duck of Death puppet show, the credential's captain Avery gave you to get to Puerto Mico. Now I had idea's of a story line based on the spirit which William the Duck, or Enlglish Bill sold his soul too.

Now another suggestive world is Grizzleheim. Now little piece's of Grizzleheim's people we're noticed in the Petathelon, in the hut where Bjorn is. Also, the Grizzly pack that came out some time ago, I have not had any idea's of a story line yet I was thinking when the Raven's got out of control in Grizzleheim.

Now the main sky way idea's, and wind stone color's would be... Darkmoor - Red wind stone, stormgate sky way entrance, Reaper's Skyway.

Grizzleheim wind stone - Brown, or Grey windstone. Storm gate entrance skyway - Wintertusk Path skyway.

I'm sure we'll be seeing more worlds when the storyline is updated.
Darkmoor - why the red windstone? I always thought that this stone would lead to Cadiz ( Valencia ) as there is already a stormgate in Port Regal skyway that is labeled with this stone color. What if a windstone we already have will let us into Darkmoor?
Grizzelheim - being one of the 'origin worlds' of our pirates, I naturally expect that we'll go there ( Krokotopia as well ). But I say this not to criticize, there isn't space for extra stone colors besides the rainbow that is being shown us. So most likely, a windstone we already have will let us into Grizzelheim.
Windstone colors we have: violet, indigo, blue, green & yellow Notice that these are the colors ( in reverse order ) of the rainbow. Also note that the yellow stone gave us access to two worlds.
Therefore, the two remaining colors are orange and red; with the center stone yet to be determined, although many players believe it will represent white light - so it will be white, silver or clear. Or it may represent El Dorado, in which case, it may be gold.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
mgk2003 on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:

Although worlds are mentioned they don't yet have any significance in the storyline so I would rule out darkmoor.
Grizzleheim is a lot more likely because of our pirates origins and Erica the red

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
I'm sure we'll be seeing more worlds when the storyline is updated.
Darkmoor - why the red windstone? I always thought that this stone would lead to Cadiz ( Valencia ) as there is already a stormgate in Port Regal skyway that is labeled with this stone color. What if a windstone we already have will let us into Darkmoor?
Grizzelheim - being one of the 'origin worlds' of our pirates, I naturally expect that we'll go there ( Krokotopia as well ). But I say this not to criticize, there isn't space for extra stone colors besides the rainbow that is being shown us. So most likely, a windstone we already have will let us into Grizzelheim.
Windstone colors we have: violet, indigo, blue, green & yellow Notice that these are the colors ( in reverse order ) of the rainbow. Also note that the yellow stone gave us access to two worlds.
Therefore, the two remaining colors are orange and red; with the center stone yet to be determined, although many players believe it will represent white light - so it will be white, silver or clear. Or it may represent El Dorado, in which case, it may be gold.
Well, you do make a point I was just making my own opinion yet what really matter's is an exciting, action packed story line for the new world, and question..How do you customize the symbol when you chat instead of having a chat bubble for a symbol when you post something. :p

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mgk2003 on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
Well, you do make a point I was just making my own opinion yet what really matter's is an exciting, action packed story line for the new world, and question..How do you customize the symbol when you chat instead of having a chat bubble for a symbol when you post something. :p
Click on the icon you're currently using - there should be words underneath that say "change avatar?" This will pull up a menu of choices.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
Click on the icon you're currently using - there should be words underneath that say "change avatar?" This will pull up a menu of choices.
Thanks, Anecorbie! I really appreciate a very popular icon of the Pirate101 community.

Ensign
Jul 05, 2013
Just saying, I think those skyway names are really cool. Wintertusk Skyway! Sounds like you're already half-bear! Cool!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
aaronz2013 on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
Just saying, I think those skyway names are really cool. Wintertusk Skyway! Sounds like you're already half-bear! Cool!
Oh yo ho! Drinkin' 10 gallon's of yum in the pub, beating up some Raven's into the wall! Yo ho, I am no bear yet my foster pappy was a fright toward those raven's that were on the wall! They scrammed like cat's while I was choking, and laughing on the yum pulp I ate! Sailin' the Sky way's of the ever winter..! Wearing the fur hat me mammy made,and the great sword pappy made! Yo ho I'm no bear yet I have the strength ''n spirit of 500 bear's! And, here is the story of me foster life!

That is a quick song/response toward that comment, aaronz.

Oh by the way..I made it to Aquila!~The problem is me crew.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
aaronz2013 on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
I have to agree they are great creative names

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
It's been hinted in the Duck of Death puppet show that it's Old Cob from Wizard101 (the cave showed spiders and it mentioned the being as ancient).

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Say just on. A side note, today I got the level 60 their empire bundle and I am so close to get to level 60! Also, I a very excited to try out the new galleon from the bundle when I am a level 61.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Ahoy lad's! Make sure you look out for an upcoming post which I made a couple of minute's ago called ''the Face change in the Skull Island Bazaar?''. I made this post so maybe one day Kingsisle might make an AI that redo's you're face like a make over, or barber that change's eye color, eye shape, and hair.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
I have to agree they are great creative names
Y'know can't blame a toughy pirate raised by a bear for those creative name's.