Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Struggle Is Real

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2014
To go along with my "Realms" post, when i try to play with my brother, our battles get stuck, not frozen, stuck. We need help!

-Morgan

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
This is a problem on your end I believe. Try checking your internet connection and take a look at your router. :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This isn't a problem with a router; that's responsible for internet connection. A poorly working router causes crashes.
If your game is freezing or lagging, try going to a less busy server.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2014
What less busy server?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

There are all perfect!!!!!!! And it's summer!!!!!!!!!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
DemonHunter157 on Jun 24, 2018 wrote:
What less busy server?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

There are all perfect!!!!!!! And it's summer!!!!!!!!!
You and your brother do have separate accounts, right? And are you playing on separate computers, not just in different windows on the same computer? How old is the machine that you are using? Just like in your other thread, please give more details to get better help.

My laptop is ancient and I cannot possibly play two games at the same time, but if I just need to login and collect from companion tasks, it will suffice. If you and your brother are using older pc's or on an older router or other machines in the home are using your internet connection at the same time, maybe ask your parent(s) to help you troubleshoot the issue. At my house, if one of my kids was playing on the xbox and I was trying to play, both of us would experience lag. Our cable company had to replace our cable splitter because it was installed when all people did was watch television and couldn't handle the new demands we were placing on it.