Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Snail & Newt Tavern interior changes

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I took a quick small look at the Snail & Newt Tavern and it's Tavern Cellar and saw that it's interior design on both rooms are similarly borrowed from many of the Tavern interiors from Skull Island. I feel these interiors on both of these rooms need a good renovation. Please look it up and change the interiors on the Snail & Newt Tavern's rooms with new unique interior rooms that match the Marleybone theme, just like many of the buildings' interiors. Note, the Taverns in the sewers don't have a basement downstairs built for it's cellars.

Also, to add, the music in that Tavern's cellar is playing one of the Skull Island themes in many of it's towns like Port Regal and Flotsam, instead of one of Marleybone's themes. Change that, too.

Once again, thanks for hearing me!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The Snail & Newt Tavern does have a Cellar. It's behind one of the npcs.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
SlightlyMadWizard on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
The Snail & Newt Tavern does have a Cellar. It's behind one of the npcs.
I already know that. I was referring to that Cellar having an interior renovation.