Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Privateer Weapon

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Each class get's a weapon from quests right? Although the weapon isn't the same one each time it's still in the category. For example a buccaneer get's a sword, a witchdoctor get's a staff, a swashbuckler get's knife and a musketeer get's a gun. Privateer get a sword and shield. In my opinion this is not privateerish at all. I think privateers should get a sword and a gun. Because in Port Royal the tall blue guys have them and it seems really privateerish. A privateer is a commander and a gun and sword would complement the privateer look.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can get combination weapons as drops or from the bazaar. They are out there, you can outfit your privateer with a slashy/shooty weapon that will hopefully be just what you are looking for.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Who cares just go to jolly Roger at the start he has a sword and gun and the buccaneer has a spear

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Who cares just go to jolly Roger at the start he has a sword and gun and the buccaneer has a spear
You guys aren't really getting what I'm saying. The privateers should originally get the gun and sword. If I was swash I wouldn't want a spear or a short sword. Besides, smashy shields can't be stitched with a gun and pistol. I don't have access to crowns that often and when I do i don't like to waste them on stitching clothes. I like the feature but I want to save the few crowns that I have. I just wear the ugly clothes and suck it up. Maybe this will enlighten what I said a little more.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i know what your saying but who cares because youll have a bad weapon when the sword and gun thing at vendors is n more so do you want a 19 max damaging weapon or what