Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Pet Games!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Introducing the new Pet Pavilion for Pirate101! The same concepts with training and hatching. The quest starts with a cat saying when you log in (You have to be level 9 to get into the games.) Ahoy there Wiza- I mean Pirate! Would you care to visit a place full of fun?! Visit me in Avery's office!

A pet training a day keeps the owner away: Visit Avery's office and talk to him.

Avery: Captain I have been waiting for you. My friend here has exciting news. Milo Marker? Would you care to explain?

Milo: Hello pirate! I've been hearing all about you! Why do I feel like i've seen you before.......? Well anyways! Take this ticket. I will explain more later. Now go to the brown house beside the 2nd Pvp arena.

* You walk to the brown house *

Bonnie Anne: What is this a hall? I see Milo let's deliver the ticket to him.

Milo: Yes! You made it! Now let's see this...yup! You may enter. Pirate this is the Pet Games.

Bonnie Anne: Pet Games? I thought that was only in Wizard City.

Milo: Correct missy. But my friend Milo Barker. Sent me to bring it to Skull Island. Anyways if you haven't heard of it the games is where you can train your pet to learn new skills, Hatch pets, and race them in the pet games.

Subodai: But we don't own a pet! (They just say this because if a low level enters they probably don't have a pet yet.)

Milo: Now now! We have a selection of pets right inside there! I will give you a free discount. Let's head inside and go into the store.

Pam: Hey Milo! We just got a brand new pet today. It-

Milo: Not now Pam. I am here to buy this Pirate a pet.

Pam: Then take the brand new one. It's a little Bloodbat. Not that rare but you still have a little buddy to help you!

Quest Ended: Reward Bloodbat pet and 30 gold.

Quest Begins: Time for fun

Milo: Perfect! Now Pirate let me introduce you to the games where we can train pets.

Milo: First off. This is the cannon game. Your pet needs to shoot the little puppets shaped like Armada troop-

Subodai: I like this already.

Milo: Quiet! Now he will shoot these puppets and he will earn food. These will turn into points making your pets grow.

* You walk over to the other game that looks oddly like a sea racing game *

Milo: In this your pet will swim through obstacles to make it through the end. The little guy only has 3 lives when it goes out. Game over.

* The next game looks eerie and spooky *

Milo: This one is a little different you need four people to play this game. One of the pets will be hunting for the other pets. Kind of like hide and seek. When the hunter finds the hiders they will turn into a hunter and try to find the others. Find the others before the time runs out!

* The last game looks pretty normal but you see a Monquistador turning around and not looking while a Crokagator runs and tries to reach him *

Milo: This game is where the Monquistador turns around and doesn't look while you try to get past him. He will turn around. If you get caught. Game Over.

Quest Ended: 10 gold

To be continued

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Reason why no one replied: Nobody won't like this because it will ruin pets in Pirate101 and PvP will be all that tougher! Plus you're stealing Kevin the Noob's bloodbat; MOOSE!
Kevin: How dare you!
Random Wizard: Time to summon a Ice Giant on Milo Marker which I would usually use on Kevin but I'm not letting you steal his prize possession and best friend! *Summons Ice Giant

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
(I'm sorry if it's not that great.)

Milo: Okay! So now that you learned about some of the training areas you should start learning about pet hatching. Speak to Professor Parkinson.

* Talk to Parkinson *

Parkinson: Oh great.....another person to teach about hatching. Okay so basically this is how it works. Pet's can have talents. They get these by being trained. But remember! You can only hatch pets if you have the right amount of gold and they are above the age of adult. What?! You don't know what the ages of pets are? Milo that lousy oaf.......fine then! Go talk to him.

Milo: He said that about me?! Well I might have to go over his paycheck.....* Milo looks very suspicious and smirks. * Oh well! Might as well teach you the age of pets!

Milo: First off your pet starts as a Baby. Then the next stage is a Teen. The others are Adult, Ancient, Epic, and Mega. Once pets are above Adult stage or an Adult. They can hatch. Lastly they will learn Talents for Battles, Stats, and the Pet Games. Well you are a fast learner!

* Quest ends *

* Reward 5 gold *

Milo: Welcome to your last lesson! Here are the Pet games. Look at the first one.

* Use the first Pet Game book *

Bonnie Anne: It says....'' This Pet Game is for Practice. You don't earn any rank points. But you will get tickets.'' ''Tickets for pets. ''

(The pets are a Mooshu black Sky dragon pet, a Ki-rihn, a Koi, a Zombie Looks like Dead Mike and the Zombie enemies you see, Finally a Tiger.)

Bonnie Anne: '' To enter the Pet Games you're pet must be an Adult. ''

* Check the other one *

Bonnie Anne: '' This one you get Rank Points. ''

* Talk to Milo *

Milo: Well it seems you learned how to be in the games! Let's talk about the Game Talents.

Milo: Game Talents help your pet in the game. You also race. (The Talents will be different than Wizard101 so it will make a difference.)

Milo: Well that's it! No longer to teach you anymore! Now go have fun!

* Quest ended *

I hope I did a good job

Sneaky JonathanLv44
Good Day!

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Reason why no one replied: Nobody won't like this because it will ruin pets in Pirate101 and PvP will be all that tougher! Plus you're stealing Kevin the Noob's bloodbat; MOOSE!
Kevin: How dare you!
Random Wizard: Time to summon a Ice Giant on Milo Marker which I would usually use on Kevin but I'm not letting you steal his prize possession and best friend! *Summons Ice Giant
I love the idea but it cant be in the brown house that where milo promotion is they should add another building but it is an awesome idea