Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The New Scorpion Mount

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I am loving the new mount, and I am very sad that I don't even have another full day to use it, only 21 hours. I cannot wait until it is available though, I am planning to buy it right away.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
I am loving the new mount, and I am very sad that I don't even have another full day to use it, only 21 hours. I cannot wait until it is available though, I am planning to buy it right away.
I agree, it is quite the amazing looking mount! The armor is a great addition along with the nice coloring of the Scorpion itself. And the cork on the stinger and the tapping on the shoulders are pretty dang funny.....although I am keeping a watchful eye out, in case that cork falls off! The detail and fun factor of the Scorpion mount definitely make up for the lack of speed. Plus, when you are riding in that kind of style, why not slow it down a notch and really show it off?

I can't wait to purchase and use the mount as I revisit the storyline in Cool Ranch on one of my other pirates.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Hopefully they release a permanent version of this mount, this is a perfect mount to use in Cool Ranch or the future worlds of Darkmoor, maybe Khyrsilis ( don't know the exact spelling ) and Mirage from wizard101's spiral worlds. This would cool to use for Spooky,Jungle,Dessert or Bug Themed worlds.It was nice using this promo mount for 1 week.